STAM: colours for each season from F/W05 to S/S06

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. anyone know the colours and leather varieties of stams for each season between seasons F/W 05 to S/S 06?

i am thinking of hunting past seasons stams but need to know my options so i know what to look for :yes:

thank youuu...!

2. hi bagpunk

if you run a search in the MJ forum you will find it in several of the threads:smile: it has been mentioned quite a couple of times in detailed such as the colours, hardware and leather of each season since the launch of the stam in quite a number of the threads by our resident MJ fairygodmum baglover

hope this helps

3. Quilted Classic Stams

Fall 05: Black, Ivory, Bordeaux, Violet, Petrol, Taupe
    Resort 05: Black, ..
    Spring 06: Black, Ivory, Putty, Blush (patent), Chalk (patent), Cola (patent)
    Fall 06: Black, Ivory, Bronze, Camel, Cashew, Mouse, Chestnut, Whiskey
    Resort 06: Black, White Chiffon, Topaz, Almond, Saddle Brown
    Spring 07: Black, Ivory, Brown, Green, Blue, Natural

4. Bag.lover would you happen to know what shade of green?

5. violet stam 05..? VIOLET...? aahhh.... i wonder how that looked like.... how come i have never seen one...? also bordeaux.... putty.... OOOOHHH....!!!! :drool:

6. i think the green is called turquoise green, so must be blue-ish green?

7. Fall 05 Stams are rare especially Violet! The only member who has this gorgeous color is tFSer/tPFer Daisy. =) eBay/ioffer are flooded with copies of these Stams.

Violet Stam (Icy leather version) on marcjacobs.com
    Violet Little Stam (Nappa leather version) of tFSer/tPFer Daisy

8. Spring 07's Green is described as turquoise by MJ stores.
    I saw several pictures in the look book, but I can't describe it b/c the real life colors look different than what're shown in printouts most of the time.

9. THAT'S the purple i was talking about! but that stam pic from MJ is so bad... ooh, i wish someone has the regular stam in THAT colour (like the small one daisy has) that they want to let go...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice