Stam Chain Strap--Creative Alternate Uses

SarahP

Purse Monster
O.G.
Jul 26, 2008
Since I prefer carrying it without, I have removed the chain strap from my e/w Stam. I have been trying to think of alternate uses for it, so it doesn't go to waste.

I thought I would get some opinions on some ways I thought I could put it to use, and I invite everyone to share their most creative ideas (post pics of it in action!!)

I'll start with some of my own...

:lol: i love this thread! very cute and creative. my favorite is the beagle bling. i love beagles. i have one named linus.

i don't have any accompanying photos of usage, but i would use my stam chain as a self-defense weapon. what better anti-mugging tool then a chunky, swinging metal chain with heavy clips on the end? i can ward off my attackers in high style.
boewu11.gif

lol. very cute.
I recall a few ladies in this forum needing a stam chain awhile back. If you love this bag and couldn't fathom selling it, maybe you could sell it if you would never use it. However, if you could see yourself selling it in the future, maybe hang on to it.

Your beagle is adorable!

Ha! Too cute, Sarah! I was thinking along the same lines as Tad - that sucker could some damage! Other ideas: necklace (might make you hunch over a bit, but hey - no pain, no gain!), belt for someone with a Scarlet O'Hara waist...

:lol: i love this thread! very cute and creative. my favorite is the beagle bling. i love beagles. i have one named linus.

i don't have any accompanying photos of usage, but i would use my stam chain as a self-defense weapon. what better anti-mugging tool then a chunky, swinging metal chain with heavy clips on the end? i can ward off my attackers in high style.
boewu11.gif

I think you should take a pic of you using in this way! Just use a random stranger on the street, I'm sure they won't mind! :roflmfao:

lol. very cute.
I recall a few ladies in this forum needing a stam chain awhile back. If you love this bag and couldn't fathom selling it, maybe you could sell it if you would never use it. However, if you could see yourself selling it in the future, maybe hang on to it.

Your beagle is adorable!

Thanks hah! :heart: She is pretty adorable, I can say that since i had no part in her looks whatsoever. :P

Ha! Too cute, Sarah! I was thinking along the same lines as Tad - that sucker could some damage! Other ideas: necklace (might make you hunch over a bit, but hey - no pain, no gain!), belt for someone with a Scarlet O'Hara waist...

Omg, it fits around my waist :nuts:--it would make a good belt (and I am by no means scarlett o'hara sized!)

*runs off to find sweater to wear with chain...