Stam bag on NAP!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. hi! i'm new here! NAP emailed me that the black Stam will be availaible online tomorrow!:biggrin:

2. Hi Danae - welcome!!

Thanks for the info!

3. yeah, thanks ;)

4. although they said it's gonna be for something like 1200 euro and the last time they had it in October it was a lot less... well! maybe its value "incresed"

5. Thanks for the info. That bag has yet to grow on me, but the putty color one is beautiful :biggrin:

6. BUMP...

I just took a peek and they had cream (Chalk, I think) too but it sold out. Black is still available at the moment.

7. wow that was fast. :biggrin:

8. why does everyone prefer lighter colors? i liked the putty, ok, but black ones are so easier... plus, with stam i think the pale ones look too " granny " .... sorry!

9. Danae: I agree all the way. I have and LOVE the black and although the light colors are gorgeous, I think the black deverts the bag from being too granny. That said, I'm still soooooooooo tempted by Blush and Putty.

10. i really like putty too, Daisy, but my mother has always told me that i should never have the same style of anything in two colors.. i've always been extravagant but my mom has held me back, otherwise i'd buy every possible balenciaga i can afford... still, i sneaked out on that one and i have two balenciagas: black twiggy and navy first! well, they don't count as the same style, really?!? lol :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice