Stam bag...Help me!

niamhy_dee

Feb 20, 2007
Hello fellow-purse lovers,
I'm hoping someone out there can help....or even knows someone else who can....
I recently purchased a Marc Jacobs Stam bag in black which I am completely in love with. I've only had it two weeks and am so precious with it, I really look after it.
I was at a party last night and a friend was admiring my bag. She held it up to look at it properly and as she did I noticed that the outside zipper pull (The entire thing, like the zipper pull and the leather strip and two gold balls attached to it, so now all that's on that outside pocket is the zip itself) was missing.
I am so upset, I adore my bag and worst of all I have no idea when it fell off or where. Do you know if it can be replaced at a Marc Jacobs store or elsewhere? I've tried looking for a replacement on the Internet but to no avail. :sad:
Please let me know if anyone can help, I'm really heartbroken, I know most people would say it's "just" a bag but it's not, it's so much more! I know you guys will feel my pain, please help if you can.
Thanks -xxx.
user_online.gif

I bought it on eBay, just my luck! I've emailed the seller to see if she by any chance has a "spare part" for it, you never know. If not, I think I'll contact the London store to see if they can do something with it. Thanks for your help, much appreciated!

I don't mean to be rude, but have you had the bag authenticated by the girls on this forum? I'd hate for you to take the bag to a MJ store and have them question its authenticity.

very true/\ authentic bag quality usually does not have parts falling off like this. you may want to question the authenticity of the bag. provide some pics for us over in the authenticity thread, and we'll help you out....

eeek! Can you take pictures of the inside zippers? The riri part? I thought mine was authentic till I saw a page where it showed two different shaped zipper heads, one pointed the other round, the head should be round, not pointed!

Oh I totally used PayPal, there's no way I'd pay using any other method! I think she was registered until quite recently....oh I don't know what to think now, I was totally sure it's real and now I'm not....I really hope it is, I love it so much :sad: