Stalking the mail lady...where is she?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have a new bag coming today....:graucho:

2. Hooray!! I can't wait for a reveal!!!! :wondering

3. The thread title made me wonder if you were hiding behind the bushes waiting to tackle her for your new bag.

:roflmfao::supacool::jammin::woohoo:

4. ^haha Ok Bag Lady you are cracking me up today...Can't wait to see your new bag! I love reveals!!!! :wlae:

5. Here she is!

Attached Files:

6. What is it? What is it? Show us some more!!!

7. How about a little peep.....

8. ....

Attached Files:

9. :couch:

10. Hurry..... I'm dying here.

11. Madeline????

12. ^^ TY TY very much! After 2 weeks of mainly inside recesses and temps topping out at 14 degrees I'm ready for a 3 day weekend. Like Martha Stewart says - it's a good thing! I'm so ready to get out of the house we're gonna bundle up like polar bears tomorrow and trudge to the zoo so I can roar with the lions. I don't care if it's only gonna be 54 degrees, I'm riding the train. I now know why dogs hang their heads out the windows of cars - they're so happy to be free! I've already got my little vintage kelly bag loaded up with hand sanitizer, quarters, and zoo membership cards. She's small enough I can slip her on under my coat.

13. :heart:Here she is:heart:....the Hampton vintage leather hobo in gray! :girlsigh:
    She already loaded and ready to go:tup:

Attached Files:

14. Oooooh the reveal is on. Show me show me!

15. Very nice! I don't think I've ever seen that before!