Stalking the mail carrier/UPS?

Ordered a City Flynn from ILD in the beautiful dusty rose color. I thought I had missed the boat for this color as it was from last year, but it popped up again and I could not resist. Ill post photos when she arrives :heart:
Congrats on finding the dusty rose color. You lucked out. It's the first color City leather I bought. That bag, a Barlow, got me hooked on City leather. Since then I've accumulated a few more colors, in Barlow, Flynn, and Dawson styles. It was the leather that had me coming back again and again.

I have a Florentine dooney from eBay waiting to ship. Hoping it arrives before I leave on vacation but to be safe I had it sent to my mom's. Also on waitlist for the Florentine Brenna in charcoal which as far as I can tell never aired on TV.

Finally, my 2 Florentine Toscana Satchels have arrived from ILD on Overstock. They sent the bags FedEx Smart(?)Post. Despite the long and scenic trip the bags were in good condition.

I got the Espresso and the Red. The Espresso is a rich dark brown and the leather is very smooth, and reminds me of Alto leather.
The leather on the red bag has more of a visible grain. The red color is vibrant and true red.

Once I pulled out the webbed strap (with it's very heavy hardware clips) the handbags seemed very light weight.

Hope everyone elses new handbags have arrived and you are loving them.