Stalking the mail carrier/UPS?

Enjoy your new treasure. I really like the darker trim.
The black trim really makes the bag, IMO. Thanks LJ!

Oh, she is really pretty! congrats!
I really like the dark trim. I need to look into this one.
This bag is a total winner, MB. You definitely need to check it out. Have you used your Speedy much?

She is gorgeous!! What is a base shaper?
Thanks! A base shaper is a flat piece of stiff material that fits into the bottom of a handbag to keep the base from sagging. Many people use them in the LV canvas bags. Look HERE for more info.

Well, it's raining and overcast, but I took a few pics anyway. I am totally thrilled with this bag. :tender:

255834b3-dafe-476a-97e1-8fa4726c9fca_zpsbrsbfebq.jpg%7Eoriginal

Oh wow! Wasn't expecting this. I love it! I agree with the comments about the trim. It totally sets it off. I like the whole look. Now, will you be getting any additional adornments for it? That would be fun to look for.

Last week I was looking for a carry on for my flight to Atlanta in June, and for the car when we drive to Vegas with the grandkids this summer. I almost "settled" for a Coach Tyler in Lapis because I know Tyler would make a great carry on bag for me, but I've never seen her in red. But I decided to wait and pursue a red bag since I have time. Coach's online sale started again yesterday and I logged in as soon as I got the email. LOOK what they had!!! Tyler in Bright Red!:yahoo: Don't worry about the pic saying Sold Out. I purchased it before it did, and when I went back a little later to take a pic it showed sold out. (It had Almost Gone on the pic when I ordered it.) Free delivery, guaranteed before Mother's Day. I can't want to post pics in the Non-Dooney thread!
20170504_120749-1_resized.jpg

RN, Excited to see your new bag in person.
Thanks! I'm excited too! I received my tracking number today. EDD is Wednesday by end of day. I'm having it delivered here, to my sister'apartment, but I'll be back in Oakland early Wednesday morning. Unless it arrives a day early, I won't see it until Friday afternoon when I come back. Fingers crossed I get it early!

Last week I was looking for a carry on for my flight to Atlanta in June, and for the car when we drive to Vegas with the grandkids this summer. I almost "settled" for a Coach Tyler in Lapis because I know Tyler would make a great carry on bag for me, but I've never seen her in red. But I decided to wait and pursue a red bag since I have time. Coach's online sale started again yesterday and I logged in as soon as I got the email. LOOK what they had!!! Tyler in Bright Red!:yahoo: Don't worry about the pic saying Sold Out. I purchased it before it did, and when I went back a little later to take a pic it showed sold out. (It had Almost Gone on the pic when I ordered it.) Free delivery, guaranteed before Mother's Day. I can't want to post pics in the Non-Dooney thread!
View attachment 3689286
Looks like all the forces aligned for you to find the perfect tote and a sale. Enjoy your new treasure.

Looks like all the forces aligned for you to find the perfect tote and a sale. Enjoy your new treasure.

Thanks LJ! I love that I have this forum to share my excitement with! It's just another red bag to most people (including my sister!), but we know to get the bag we want, in the color we want, and on sale, requires either good luck or a lot of patience and searching. :lol:

View attachment 3689286
:woohoo: Yay!

Reactions: RuedeNesle