Stalking pays...and I can prove it! (Reveal)

diane278

Minimalist Wannabe....
O.G.
Apr 1, 2012
On a few occasions, I have mentioned my admiration for the Nuvolato Veneta. I thought of it as the ‘straw’ bag I’ll never have. I have been on the lookout but without any expectations. Then Good Karma rained down on me…..because I am, after all, living in California, and where else would Good Karma be more plentiful than in California?

Ok….so there was some stalking involved. And maybe a bit of intimidation. But, in the end, I showed admirable restraint. No civilians were caught in the crossfire and everyone involved ended up happily enjoying a cup of coffee. What more could one want?

No BVettes were maimed or killed in the acquisition of this bag.
:yahoo:

Attachments

• nuvolato2.jpg
    nuvolato2.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 823
Last edited:
You are very lucky, diane278. That is one rare bag, a rare and incredibly beautiful bag. Don't you think it truly embodies everything we all love about BV? I was lucky to get one, and almost missed it. Mid has the Tote (Lido?) version and I've seen her carry it numerous times, it is one of my HG bags.

Please keep her forever.

I'll be looking for the car pic, too.

You are very lucky, diane278. That is one rare bag, a rare and incredibly beautiful bag. Don't you think it truly embodies everything we all love about BV? I was lucky to get one, and almost missed it. Mid has the Tote (Lido?) version and I've seen her carry it numerous times, it is one of my HG bags.

Please keep her forever.

I'll be looking for the car pic, too.
I've already unpacked my gray and filled her up. She's so perfect for my climate. It could still be in the 90's here through October. Then we get 6 weeks of fog (but only if it rains) and in April it gets hot again. About 10 months of warm/hot weather. She's home to stay.

I've already unpacked my gray and filled her up. She's so perfect for my climate. It could still be in the 90's here through October. Then we get 6 weeks of fog (but only if it rains) and in April it gets hot again. About 10 months of warm/hot weather. She's home to stay.
Off-topic for a sec - are you a life-long Californian?