Stalking pays...and I can prove it! (Reveal)

Strong work Diane! It'll go beautifully with your linen. Being a fan of the grey, how are you responding to this warmer tone?
I'm just treating it like another neutral. Growing up, I was brain-washed by my mother that my bag and shoes should always match. Yes....it was that match-matchy generation and she spared no effort in trying to make little ladies out of both her young daughters. But the 60's arrived and by high school I was leaning towards the hippie thing. (That nearly killed her.) I still find that my early (matching) indoctrination sometimes creeps up (Stockholm Syndrome?). I am planning on using this bag the same as I use my gray bags, as I think it will work well for me as a neutral....or it will spark some changes in my closet. It's mostly a matter of changing my thinking.

I have been adding more deconstructed pieces to my closet lately and I hold a BVette sister somewhat responsible for that influence after seeing some of her pieces....(Yes, I'm talking to you, Mousse.) She's got that whole thing dialed in. I still have one foot in the minimalist camp and now another foot in the more artistic camp..... I am somewhat limited in purchasing deconstructed pieces, due to wear I live and I find that is good for my finances!

Bottom line: I love this bag so much that I will make it work even if if means buying new clothes. Yeah...what a shame...I might need to purchase new clothes! :woot:

Last edited:
What a gorgeous, gorgeous bag diane278! And I love your pic too!

Congrats!!!
Thank you all! I feel really lucky. On top of that, I just figured out how to reply to multiple posts. (Yes, even though it's been right there under my nose all this time.)

Hey...it didn't work. Why were Jmcaden and thedseer not included?????

Thank you all! I feel really lucky. On top of that, I just figured out how to reply to multiple posts. (Yes, even though it's been right there under my nose all this time.)

Hey...it didn't work. Why were Jmcaden and thedseer not included?????

When you want to quote more than one person, click the little circles next to "QUOTE" for however many you want to respond to, and on the LAST one, ALSO click the "QUOTE" button. See image attached.

Attachments

• quote.jpg
    quote.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 192