stalker on TPF

Status
Not open for further replies.

kellyng

O.G.
Mar 16, 2010
forum.purseblog.com
i mainly posts in bags collection thread and dior forum. a TPF member has been stalking me over a year,from subforum to subforum. she is everywhere--forums, auction sites...etc. she buys things i have,things which i received compliments from other members. she imitates the way i take photos and even try to spoil my transaction while i decided to sell things(although she fails to do that)

due to my graduate fashion show (she is one of the main reason for sure),i barely come to TPF last year. but sometimes i'll still visit TPF and other forums. few months ago she left message in a forum ,telling me that she have bought my jacket, when she walks in the street,lots of people praise her blah blah blah.. the truth is,i never sell clothes to buyers from overseas and she is obviously telling stories.i reported it immediately and her account is deactivated.

actually her TPF account is deactivated for few times last year, as she stole others pics and post in her own collection thread. she also sold fake bags and authenticated them by herself. but then,she opens a new account, again and again......sigh

she is the one and the only one in my ignore list,but she is able to see all my posts and activities. she tried to mail me last year and i was really annoyed,so i ended up telling her not to bother me anymore. apparently she is NOT happy and starts targeting me in some posts.luckily dior buddies and authenticators used to protect me but i really think that i should do something.i'm wondering what should i do.:-s

i'm wondering if moderator know that she is the same person which we already have her account deactivated last year. i really enjoy having fun in TPF, it's good to know some nice members and we always share the joy while we got a new fashion item. this world would be better without the stalker. :shrugs:

Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
This is really something you should PM me, Vlad or Megs about. WAY too many questions and I don't think publicly discussing it is best.

Status
Not open for further replies.