Stalked items, less than perfect customer returns? :(

Cathryn

O.G.
May 12, 2007
So here are my goodies I received today... Escale mini pochette and mono key pouch. Both have been out of stock so I stalked... well.... pochette has a little mark, looks like a little bit of a lighter blue dye on the darker blue part. Not very noticeable but from a distance it looks like a tiny oil drop stain(best way I can describe) and the key pouch zipper is kinda hard to close. I’m bummed.. first time purchasing on the website. I normally shop LV at Bloomingdale’s NYC. Should I return and try my luck stalking again?

Attachments

• BABFD1B9-07E4-43BB-AB17-B878975AA3D8.jpeg
    BABFD1B9-07E4-43BB-AB17-B878975AA3D8.jpeg
    104.2 KB · Views: 694
That sucks Cathryn :sad:
If you are not happy then I think you should return it. Maybe try your luck and stalk it again before the return period ends.
I know the key pouch has come back in stock a few times today on the US site.
Good luck!

i can kind of see the light blue mark on the dark blue paint. i think that would bother me a lot and i would return. you might have to try calling customer service and see if you get a client advisor who will send you a link to pre-pay or put you on a waiting list since they can't exchange because it's out of stock at the moment. i had issue with a item i ordered where the stitching was warping the shape of the bag and i had to call 3-5 times before i finally got someone who gave me a link to pre-pay for the bad quality item i received. the first few client advisors kept saying sorry we can't exchange because it's out of stock, you'll have to return or go to a store and see if they have it in stock for you. just keep calling and trying, you might get lucky with a client advisor who will send you the pre-payment link to order the exact same item for you.

Thanks for the info. CA I talked to on the phone told me it’s out of stock, didn’t offer a waiting list. I have a CA at Bloomingdales Maybe I should try her.

For what it's worth, I received a perfect pochette accesorries last month from the website. I think my mini pochette in April was a return because the vachetta tab had darkend a bit compared to a brand new item, but I didn't mind.

I would be bothered by the blue spot, I saw it in the photo.

Reactions: beautycase
Received both today,key pouch zips a little rough but better than the last one. I will likely keep it but pochette has a nick in the canvas. Quality control is non existent it seems. About to give up, just not meant to be so it seems

Reactions: beautycase