Stalked items, less than perfect customer returns? :(

Cathryn

O.G.
May 12, 2007
So here are my goodies I received today... Escale mini pochette and mono key pouch. Both have been out of stock so I stalked... well.... pochette has a little mark, looks like a little bit of a lighter blue dye on the darker blue part. Not very noticeable but from a distance it looks like a tiny oil drop stain(best way I can describe) and the key pouch zipper is kinda hard to close. I’m bummed.. first time purchasing on the website. I normally shop LV at Bloomingdale’s NYC. Should I return and try my luck stalking again?

Attachments

Dec 21, 2009
That sucks Cathryn :sad:
If you are not happy then I think you should return it. Maybe try your luck and stalk it again before the return period ends.
I know the key pouch has come back in stock a few times today on the US site.
Good luck!

Cathryn

O.G.
May 12, 2007
Thanks.. initiated the return for the mini pochette. I will stalk again see if I have better luck with both

Reactions: waterina

cortnee12

Jun 8, 2020
Will they allow some sort of exchange? thats such a bummer as the item is hard to find. but luckily has been restocking pretty regularly as of lately

lovexchanel

Apr 3, 2011
i can kind of see the light blue mark on the dark blue paint. i think that would bother me a lot and i would return. you might have to try calling customer service and see if you get a client advisor who will send you a link to pre-pay or put you on a waiting list since they can't exchange because it's out of stock at the moment. i had issue with a item i ordered where the stitching was warping the shape of the bag and i had to call 3-5 times before i finally got someone who gave me a link to pre-pay for the bad quality item i received. the first few client advisors kept saying sorry we can't exchange because it's out of stock, you'll have to return or go to a store and see if they have it in stock for you. just keep calling and trying, you might get lucky with a client advisor who will send you the pre-payment link to order the exact same item for you.

Cathryn

O.G.
May 12, 2007
Thanks for the info. CA I talked to on the phone told me it’s out of stock, didn’t offer a waiting list. I have a CA at Bloomingdales Maybe I should try her.

Cathryn

O.G.
May 12, 2007
Hi! I can see the flaws. That truly sucks! So sorry that it didn't work out for you. I hope your new babies are in MUCH better condition and they bring you joy this time around!! :flowers:
thanks... it just blows my mind this is Louis Vuitton quality... not to mention quality control!

Critzie

Apr 3, 2020
For what it's worth, I received a perfect pochette accesorries last month from the website. I think my mini pochette in April was a return because the vachetta tab had darkend a bit compared to a brand new item, but I didn't mind.

I would be bothered by the blue spot, I saw it in the photo.

LVlvoe_bug

Jul 14, 2012
Midwest
My escale pastel mini pochette is fine and I bought it online.That spot would bother me..My other escale pastel items have no issues from online ....

Cathryn

O.G.
May 12, 2007
My escale pastel mini pochette is fine and I bought it online.That spot would bother me..My other escale pastel items have no issues from online ....
guess it’s hit or miss... I’m really hoping this next order works out, I would hate to have to go through this again

Cathryn

O.G.
May 12, 2007
Critzie, you are lucky.. seems hit or miss. I’m one of the unlucky ones apparently

Cathryn

O.G.
May 12, 2007
Received both today,key pouch zips a little rough but better than the last one. I will likely keep it but pochette has a nick in the canvas. Quality control is non existent it seems. About to give up, just not meant to be so it seems