stain-poofing uggs

1. Does anyone spray their uggs with a leather treatment to keep the suede from getting water stains?? if so, what's a good spray to use?? I bought some cheap stuff from payless recently to use on another pair of shoes and it totally didn't work. My shoes have a ton of water spots now :sad: But now that i just ordered a pair of uggs I def. want something to keep them nice.

2. I'm not sure you have to water proof them. I haven't had a problem with them staining and I have the lightest color tan. I suppose it wouldn't hurt them though.

3. I use Wilson's suede and leather protector. When I bought mine the SA suggested that I treat them with a protectant that would protect against water. I had just bought the Wilson's so I skipped buying the UGG protectant.

4. UGGS has their own protectant and I heard it works well

5. I own both the shampoo and the spray. The shampoo works fine to get stains off my uggs. The protective spray works alright. I spray my boots fairly often and it doesn't seem to keep any stains I get from the salt whenever I walk through snow.

6. I use the ugg spray.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice