Stain on the vachetta. Help!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi guys,

I found a water stain on the strap of my LV Totally not too long ago. I searched online for a solution and one advice was to use eraser on it. I tried that and the stain turned darker! What do I do now? Does LV provide cleaning or restoring services for their products?

Attached Files:

2. Did you use the correct eraser? I have read that the recommended one is the Staedtler Mars Plastic Eraser.

3. I would just evenly wipe the bag with water.

4. You might want to check out BJ Taylor's YouTube video re: cleaning the vachetta on LV bags. I have also heard that some use Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. I have used the Apple Guard Rain & Stain Repellent ($10.00 on Amazon) on new vachetta, and so far it has prevented any water spots or stains on my vachetta. Many also use Loving My Bags, which is about $65+. Here is the link to the video! Hope that helps!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtGBk2lOVXQ