Stain on my new H-bag T_T any advice?

I purchased a small lindy bag when I went to Paris last month; it was my first H-bag and I absolutely love it.

I went back to my apartment in Soho on Monday and to my disgust, I found that it was suddenly infested with bed bugs during the three months that I'd left it vacant. Well I had my landlord call the exterminator today so I'm currently staying at my parents house. We bought a huge bottle of bed bug spray and started spraying everything that I'd brought back from the apartment before putting it into the steam washing machine/dryer.

Anyway I also brought home my bags which I'd taken to the apartment which also unfortunately included my new H-bag (I should have just left it at my parents' house) :sad: I of course did not want to spray my bag but my mom read that the pesky bugs could lay eggs anywhere- clothes, shoes, bags... so we sprayed a napkin and placed it in the bag.

Now that was like an hour ago and since then my skin was having some major adverse reaction to the spray; obviously it's really strong stuff. I was worried so I checked the bag and sure enough, there's a rather massive greasy looking stain on the bottom >_< Thank god we didn't actually spray the bag itself. The exterior of the bag looks just as new as before but that massive stain inside the bag is really making me upset since I've really only taken it out a couple times T_T

Is there any way I can remove this stain? Should I bring the bag to a Hermes store?

Ooops, bug spray contains strong chemicals. From the way you describe it, I'm afraid there is a possibility that the stain cannot be removed. Furthermore, the lining of a Lindy bag is a soft calf leather.

But don't panic first, just to bring the bag to Hermes ASAP :yes:. Hope they may be able to do something.

I purchased a small lindy bag when I went to Paris last month; it was my first H-bag and I absolutely love it.

I went back to my apartment in Soho on Monday and to my disgust, I found that it was suddenly infested with bed bugs during the three months that I'd left it vacant. Well I had my landlord call the exterminator today so I'm currently staying at my parents house. We bought a huge bottle of bed bug spray and started spraying everything that I'd brought back from the apartment before putting it into the steam washing machine/dryer.

Anyway I also brought home my bags which I'd taken to the apartment which also unfortunately included my new H-bag (I should have just left it at my parents' house) :sad: I of course did not want to spray my bag but my mom read that the pesky bugs could lay eggs anywhere- clothes, shoes, bags... so we sprayed a napkin and placed it in the bag.

Now that was like an hour ago and since then my skin was having some major adverse reaction to the spray; obviously it's really strong stuff. I was worried so I checked the bag and sure enough, there's a rather massive greasy looking stain on the bottom >_< Thank god we didn't actually spray the bag itself. The exterior of the bag looks just as new as before but that massive stain inside the bag is really making me upset since I've really only taken it out a couple times T_T

Is there any way I can remove this stain? Should I bring the bag to a Hermes store?