Stain on interior of swing tote!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This morning, I noticed a somewhat large stain on the neutral colored fabric lining of my beloved swing tote. (I think a Tupperware of raspberries leaked a bit.) Any recommendations on how I could get the stain out? I was thinking trying a Tide to go stick to start, but I am nervous to try anything without running it by the purseforum experts first!

2. papertiger likes this.
  3. Thank you very much!

4. You can remove fruit juice with cold water. If you could manage without touching the leather parts: the fabric should water over night.

5. And important: Don't put soap to it (that alters the pH value), don't take warm water (that sets the stain in).

I am always watering my clothes over night when I got fruit juice on them and the stain is always gone the next day.

6. Thanks for the tip @redgreenblue!

7. Thank you! I will definitely try this!