Stacking two WG pave alhambra bracelets together

deedeedor

O.G.
Dec 3, 2011
Has anyone tried stacking two WG pave vintage alhambra bracelets together?

I am liking the idea of care free option with the two full pave Bracelets stacking. No need to worry about taking them off.

I currently stack the wg pave with 50thanniversary onyx n pave. It looks nice but not great. Maybe a full wg onyx ( which they dont have) would look better as color will be more balanced. Also i take the onyx one off end of the day. Not sure showering with onyx will be an issue or not. Did not want to risk damaging it.
( really loving the look of wg + all onyx Bracelet. Saw pictures of it online but not on official website. Maybe a Special order is possible?)

I tried stacking wg sweet pave Bracelet with the vintage pave. Did not like the look.

Any suggestion for stacking?
Will two WG pave alhambra work nicely or too much?

probably would not consider bangle

Last edited:
Do you already own two WG pave? Or would you be purchasing two or a second one just to stack? IMO, if you already have one WG, I would buy a different pave to stack. Mixed metals are so casual chic and fun - that would be my advice for certain.

Reactions: marbella8
046DDFE6-7FF7-4F75-856E-A5EBFBC7A4C1.jpeg
Do you already own two WG pave? Or would you be purchasing two or a second one just to stack? IMO, if you already have one WG, I would buy a different pave to stack. Mixed metals are so casual chic and fun - that would be my advice for certain.

these was my current stacking. I tried mixed metal stacking and did not like it.

already have a pave alhambra and the 50th onyx . Thinking to get another pave wg alhambra to stack.

these was my current stacking. I tried mixed metal stacking and did not like it.

already have a pave alhambra and the 50th onyx . Thinking to get another pave wg alhambra to stack.

Well, I do not think there is a such thing as too much pave, so if you are loving your current stack, I say go for a second. Why not? You could also SO a WG/Onyx to add. :graucho: