Stacking the love bracelet.

One of the things I'm planning is stacking 3 Loves, one in each gold (and in this order: YG, WG, RG). Do you think it would look too off in a guy?
IMHO......I don't think they would look off for a guy. If they make you happy, why not? :smile:

I have 3 Loves stacked as well. PG 4 diamonds, WG 4 diamonds and YG 4 diamonds. I'm a girl.....but I don't think that should matter. I love my stack and each Love is meaningful to me :love:

Reactions: Morrison7552
One of the things I'm planning is stacking 3 Loves, one in each gold (and in this order: YG, WG, RG). Do you think it would look too off in a guy?

i don't like the three colors love together, but o don't think it looks worse on a guy than on a girl. and i agree you should wear what makes you happy [emoji4]

IMHO......I don't think they would look off for a guy. If they make you happy, why not? :smile:

I have 3 Loves stacked as well. PG 4 diamonds, WG 4 diamonds and YG 4 diamonds. I'm a girl.....but I don't think that should matter. I love my stack and each Love is meaningful to me :love:
I noticed that you have a PG 4 diamond, WG4 diamond, and a YG 4 diamond...I have the YG 4 diamond and just bought the PG 4 diamond today! Can you post a picture of your stack? I would love to see the 3 together! Thanks!

I noticed that you have a PG 4 diamond, WG4 diamond, and a YG 4 diamond...I have the YG 4 diamond and just bought the PG 4 diamond today! Can you post a picture of your stack? I would love to see the 3 together! Thanks!
This picture was taken when I purchased the WG 4 diamonds. All 3 Loves are size 17.
IMG_4253.JPG

Here is another picture :smile:
IMG_5078.JPG
I wear the YG diamond JUC on my left wrist.