Stacking the love bracelet.

What would you suggest I add to my stack? Love is size 15 so it limits what will fit. I'd like to stick to RG or perhaps WG/platinum. I was considering a VCA Sweet in carnelian but not sure I want another chain bracelet. I wear these two 24/7 so I'd like to do the same with any new bracelet.

View attachment 4194331

I’d say the small JUC too! I looked for a year for something to stack with my small Love and as soon as the small JUC was released I tried it and it was perfect! However I had to go one size down from my Love and since yours is a 15 I’m not sure the small JUC comes in a size 14? But definitely worth a shopping trip to try on! [emoji4]

What would you suggest I add to my stack? Love is size 15 so it limits what will fit. I'd like to stick to RG or perhaps WG/platinum. I was considering a VCA Sweet in carnelian but not sure I want another chain bracelet. I wear these two 24/7 so I'd like to do the same with any new bracelet.

View attachment 4194331
Would you ever pair your thin with the classic love? That combination looks sooo nice!! I think It would look great with your two bracelets now. Either that or a vca vintage Alhambra 5 motif bracelet.

Maybe another standard love in WG? ✌

I'd consider a WG small Love. I think they could look stunning. But that's a lot of money. Right now I'm trying to build my capsule jewellery collection & didn't want to blow the budget on one piece.

The new small juc!

I’d say the small JUC too! I looked for a year for something to stack with my small Love and as soon as the small JUC was released I tried it and it was perfect! However I had to go one size down from my Love and since yours is a 15 I’m not sure the small JUC comes in a size 14? But definitely worth a shopping trip to try on! [emoji4]

I have thought about the small JUC. I must admit, it does seem the perfect accompaniment to the small Love. However, I'm not sure the JUC style suits me. It's very edgy whereas I tend to wear dainty, vintage, feminine jewellery.

Would you ever pair your thin with the classic love? That combination looks sooo nice!! I think It would look great with your two bracelets now. Either that or a vca vintage Alhambra 5 motif bracelet.

I thought about the classic Love when I bought my thin but it looked too chunky on me, even the SA thought so. I do love VCA. I just bought sweet onyx studs & absolutely adore them.

Hi Kaseygisele - I love the Abencoada bracelet. May I ask where you purchased it? Great stack BTW
Thanks!! I had the bracelet custom made/engraved at a local jeweller as it’s impossible to find one of these bracelets that fits my wrist 100% but I’m pretty sure you can just look up ID bracelets online and find many similar designs! :smile: