Stacking the love bracelet.

View attachment 3478082

Sorry it's upside down.. I wear my Tiffany T wire with my love bangle and I won a gc from Saks earlier this year and I used it to purchase this "love" on the off 5th so it feels super lucky to me. Thanks for letting me share.

Love this! And I love the "love" from Saks...I've been thinking of getting a ring that says love like this too....so cute!

Posting these for inspiration and hopefully to give some ideas for those who are looking to stack the love. Love and JUC are mine...the rest are potential contenders. [emoji4].
In order:
Hermes H D'Ancre
Hermes Collier De Chien (CDC)
VCA Signature perlee
VCA Vintage Alhambra

View attachment 3488168View attachment 3488169
View attachment 3488170
View attachment 3488171
Looks beautiful!!

Just curious - what size love are you wearing? I'd love to stack with the hermes bangles but my love is a size 15 (16 moved around a bit too much on me), and I feel like the hermes bracelets are all larger than 15...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using PurseForum mobile app

Beautiful!!
Thanks so much dear! Now I just have to make up my mind as to which I like most...wish I could have them all! [emoji23][emoji120]

Looks beautiful!!

Just curious - what size love are you wearing? I'd love to stack with the hermes bangles but my love is a size 15 (16 moved around a bit too much on me), and I feel like the hermes bracelets are all larger than 15...

Thanks so much! I wear a 17 love 16 JUC and the love is loose but that's how I like it (i can turn it around my wrist so to speak). The Hermes bracelets I tried on were ST and they have a smaller size, SH. Which have you tried on? They are so so pretty [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Posting these for inspiration and hopefully to give some ideas for those who are looking to stack the love. Love and JUC are mine...the rest are potential contenders. [emoji4].
In order:
Hermes H D'Ancre
Hermes Collier De Chien (CDC)
VCA Signature perlee
VCA Vintage Alhambra

View attachment 3488168View attachment 3488169
View attachment 3488170
View attachment 3488171

Amazing pics! I am loving the VCA with your stack! Just jumps right out at me for some reason. :heart:

Reactions: Le Lion
Looks beautiful!!

Do you mind me asking how much your size 15 love was? TIA!

Thanks so much dear! Now I just have to make up my mind as to which I like most...wish I could have them all! [emoji23][emoji120]

Thanks so much! I wear a 17 love 16 JUC and the love is loose but that's how I like it (i can turn it around my wrist so to speak). The Hermes bracelets I tried on were ST and they have a smaller size, SH. Which have you tried on? They are so so pretty [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

I haven't tried on any of the hermes ones yet, but it sounds like i'll need to try the smallest sizes out thet've got once im ready to buy! I love the h d'ancre you're wearing!'

Do you mind me asking how much your size 15 love was? TIA!
It was a gift from my significant other so I dont have the exact number, but I had called around quite a bit and every store had said it was a 30% premium to the regular price. I think the regular price is $6,350 in the US, so before tax that would put it at a little over $8k. There was really no way of getting around it - they force people to put down a hefty deposit when the order is made so there's never a scenario where boutiques randomly have a spare size 15 lying around because someone cancelled their special order. I called boutiques in the us, europe, asia and canada to try my luck but they all said the same thing - 15 is special order only, and always with a premium :sad:

It was a gift from my significant other so I dont have the exact number, but I had called around quite a bit and every store had said it was a 30% premium to the regular price. I think the regular price is $6,350 in the US, so before tax that would put it at a little over $8k. There was really no way of getting around it - they force people to put down a hefty deposit when the order is made so there's never a scenario where boutiques randomly have a spare size 15 lying around because someone cancelled their special order. I called boutiques in the us, europe, asia and canada to try my luck but they all said the same thing - 15 is special order only, and always with a premium :sad:

Thanks! My SO is planning to get it for me too but I'd like to give him an idea of what it would cost. Thanks again for your quick reply!

I haven't tried on any of the hermes ones yet, but it sounds like i'll need to try the smallest sizes out thet've got once im ready to buy! I love the h d'ancre you're wearing!'

Thanks! It is really beautiful. Hope you find the perfect one for you dear :smile: