Stacking small with regular size loves.

pattihansen

Island Girl
O.G.
Apr 25, 2007
I'm thinking about adding a small WG Love to stack with my YG regular size. Those of you who have these two bracelets together...are you happy with the way they feel and they way they look?? Does the small seem too delicate or small, or is it ok? Do you like the locking mechanism on the small? Would you buy the small again?

I'm thinking about adding a small WG Love to stack with my YG regular size. Those of you who have these two bracelets together...are you happy with the way they feel and they way they look?? Does the small seem too delicate or small, or is it ok? Do you like the locking mechanism on the small? Would you buy the small again?

I have a small rg love that I stack with my yg regular love. It’s a really nice, comfortable stack and I wear it 24/7. I like the locking mechanism very much, I actually would prefer if the regular size love locked the same. One thing I’ll say is, I got the small love because I thought two regular size loves would be too much. I sometimes now second guess if I should have just gotten two classics.

Reactions: pattihansen
I think you'll love them together! I have this exact stack (along with a rg cuff) and I love it. I would definitely purchase the small again, imo it has a nice presence, especially when stacked with a classic. I don't take the bracelet off so I don't mess with the lock a lot but the few times I have it's been extremely easy and no issues.

I stack a regular size rose gold love with a small white gold love (and a small rose gold juc) and I love the two loves together. The different sizes and colors really give it good dimension and visual interest instead of just looking like a big block from afar.
I think the small would be too small on its own though, although that’s very dependent on which size you get. I have larger sizes so the small by itself would look underwhelming. But that may not be the case for people of smaller stature. Either way though, the small plus the regular size looks good :smile:

I think to buy a small to stack is a wonderful idea! The difference in width and color allows them to stand out from each other but yet be complimentary since they are both the same design. I've seen it on others and I like it! :tup:

I have the regular YG love and also a RG Tiffany bangle that's the same thickness and weight. I actually don't like stacking them together on one wrist because it starts to feel heavy and uncomfortable. Maybe that's just me not getting used to it, but I tried it for a week and could not stand it! So now the Tiffany one is on the other wrist lol. :P

Since the small one is thinner and lighter, I think it'll be easier to adjust to as well.

Happy shopping! :biggrin:

I LOVE the small Love. I prefer a small mixed with the regulars in stacks personally. I'm petite and prefer more delicate jewelry.
My DH went to buy me a regular Love for our anniversary and actually decided to do a small with diamonds instead, so a regular will be next for me. If he'd have bought the regular, a small would be next for me!
It's very comfy and very easy to take on/off myself, although I rarely do.

The look can be lovely!
I NEED to buy another bracelet. Love.
But i'm still stuck to go for another reg (might be cuff) or sm.

Obviously i'm not in a hurry. So I need to see what you've decided to contribute to my decision making. :biggrin:

The look can be lovely!
I NEED to buy another bracelet. Love.
But i'm still stuck to go for another reg (might be cuff) or sm.

Obviously i'm not in a hurry. So I need to see what you've decided to contribute to my decision making. :biggrin:

same here. I’m still stuck between a small with 6 diamonds or a regular plain love. Both yg. And no, the regular with diamonds is not an option. I think I need to get a divorce for that lol:lol: