Stacking Perlee bangles with Hermes bangles (fine jewelry gold)

LVLover

Hermes Only
O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
Wondering if anyone can comment on how the Perlee bangles (clover, single row) stack with the Hermes fine jewelry gold bangles (Kelly/CDC in rose, white and yellow gold)? I have seen pictures that people do stack these together, however wondering if it works in real life. In photos, you can position everything perfect, but when you actually move around do the Hermes and VCA bangles fit together nicely (how multiple bangles from same brand fit together nicely) or do they tuck under/over?

I thought I really wanted a turquoise/WG Alhambra, but am reconsidering. I’m looking at everything else I could buy and I’m not always choosing the turquoise (a little game of would you rather), which to me is a sign maybe turquoise isn’t such a great purchase for me. The two items that came up are the sweet clover Perlee and the single row Perlee. However, I need to determine how they would work with my existing Hermes bangles. Hermes bangles are size SH. I would be a size S in the VCA bangles.

Wondering if anyone can comment on how the Perlee bangles (clover, single row) stack with the Hermes fine jewelry gold bangles (Kelly/CDC in rose, white and yellow gold)? I have seen pictures that people do stack these together, however wondering if it works in real life. In photos, you can position everything perfect, but when you actually move around do the Hermes and VCA bangles fit together nicely (how multiple bangles from same brand fit together nicely) or do they tuck under/over?

I thought I really wanted a turquoise/WG Alhambra, but am reconsidering. I’m looking at everything else I could buy and I’m not always choosing the turquoise (a little game of would you rather), which to me is a sign maybe turquoise isn’t such a great purchase for me. The two items that came up are the sweet clover Perlee and the single row Perlee. However, I need to determine how they would work with my existing Hermes bangles. Hermes bangles are size SH. I would be a size S in the VCA bangles.
LVLover,
Have you noticed that Hermes (finer) jewelry such as the Hermes Kelly/CDC 18k gold bangles lose their resale value at a higher rates than similar pieces from Cartier and VCA?

LVLover,
Have you noticed that Hermes (finer) jewelry such as the Hermes Kelly/CDC 18k gold bangles lose their resale value at a higher rates than similar pieces from Cartier and VCA?
This is 100% correct. Hermes fine jewelry holds like less than half its value in second hand market. I think it’s bc these pieces may be seen as ‘birkin bait’ and are generally less popular than the VCA / Cartier styles

Reactions: Glitterbomb
This is 100% correct. Hermes fine jewelry holds like less than half its value in second hand market. I think it’s bc these pieces may be seen as ‘birkin bait’ and are generally less popular than the VCA / Cartier styles

Yes - Hermes fine jewelry SEEMS like a great deal at consignment shops because they are half price of retail, sometimes even more than half price of retail, but really you are just kicking yourself in the foot. If you paid the regular amount at a boutique you would be working towards a birkin or kelly offer. But if you aren't interested in birkins or kellys then it's an incredible way to buy Hermes jewelry.

VCA definitely holds its value more. Most pieces sell at about 90% of retail.