Stacking multiple JUC

vhuynh2

O.G.
Jul 10, 2009
Hi everyone,

Does anyone have multiple JUC that they stack or wear at the same time on different wrists? I have a regular JUC but I really want the small JUC with diamonds that just became available in the US. I currently wear my LOVE on the left, sometimes with a watch or my JUC. If I were to get a thin JUC, I’d probably wear it 24/7 on the right arm. I currently remove my regular JUC every night. I’m worried I might never wear my regular JUC again if I were to get the thin with diamonds. I won’t sell it because it has sentimental value and I prefer the regular sized JUC. A regular JUC with diamonds would be redundant and not something I would wear 24/7 (too heavy and large for my size). Thoughts?? Does anyone have two JUCs and wear both occasionally?

Hi everyone,

Does anyone have multiple JUC that they stack or wear at the same time on different wrists? I have a regular JUC but I really want the small JUC with diamonds that just became available in the US. I currently wear my LOVE on the left, sometimes with a watch or my JUC. If I were to get a thin JUC, I’d probably wear it 24/7 on the right arm. I currently remove my regular JUC every night. I’m worried I might never wear my regular JUC again if I were to get the thin with diamonds. I won’t sell it because it has sentimental value and I prefer the regular sized JUC. A regular JUC with diamonds would be redundant and not something I would wear 24/7 (too heavy and large for my size). Thoughts?? Does anyone have two JUCs and wear both occasionally?

This doesn’t answer your question (sorry!!) but I’m considering the JUC with diamonds. Is it a heavy piece? I imagined it would weigh the same as the plain. The diamonds are small. Thanks and sorry!!

This doesn’t answer your question (sorry!!) but I’m considering the JUC with diamonds. Is it a heavy piece? I imagined it would weigh the same as the plain. The diamonds are small. Thanks and sorry!!

The regular JUC is heavy to me and why I don’t wear it 24/7. And the nail head is a bit too big to be comfortable for all day wear. I imagine the one with diamonds must be the same.

Hi everyone,

I have a regular size JUC and a small. Neither have diamonds. I mostly wear my small JUC 24/7 with my loves on my right wrist and wear my regular JUC “almost“ 24/7 on my left. Occasionally I will stack the regular and small JUC together on my left. I think the 2 sizes look great together! I do wear my regular JUC on my left with a watch. Such a hard decision...let us know what you decide! I think you would still wear your regular JUC but the small JUC is soooooo comfortable you don’t even know it’s there! Hope this helps a little!

I have a regular size JUC and a small. Neither have diamonds. I mostly wear my small JUC 24/7 with my loves on my right wrist and wear my regular JUC “almost“ 24/7 on my left. Occasionally I will stack the regular and small JUC together on my left. I think the 2 sizes look great together! I do wear my regular JUC on my left with a watch. Such a hard decision...let us know what you decide! I think you would still wear your regular JUC but the small JUC is soooooo comfortable you don’t even know it’s there! Hope this helps a little!

Thank you! Glad to know that you enjoy wearing both!

Reactions: themuddylotus
EJ Johnson wears both :smile: and they look great on him I think they're both YG, one plain one w/diamonds - I actually considered getting another JUC to stack with my current one, but think I'm going for the Love instead for a bit more variety.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-11-15 at 12.51.55.png
    Screenshot 2020-11-15 at 12.51.55.png
    1 MB · Views: 619
  • Screenshot 2020-11-15 at 12.52.38.png
    Screenshot 2020-11-15 at 12.52.38.png
    790.5 KB · Views: 648
Hi! Often times I stack two YG SM JUCs on the same wrist - one in 18m, and one in 17cm. I used to always wear one JUC behind my watch, but recently I have been into stacking them on the same. I love the way they look together, but it does not fall as neatly as a pair of Love bracelets, or a Love and a JUC would. This may be because my JUCs are two different sizes, but since you're thinking about separate wrist, this isn't something you would have to worry about. I personally like the look of two JUC's together, but I know everyone has a preference. I hope this helps!

Looking forward to hearing what you decide.

IMG_0552-1.jpg

IMG_0514.JPG
IMG_0515.JPG

Wouldn't wear two of them - either way ... and even if wearing a JUC (especially on men) the regular not the small one. Just my opinion of course. For the Loves stacking is waaaay better. Therefore I do have 7 Loves and 1 JUC not 7 JUC and one Love :angel:

The small JUC is a great piece especially if your planning on stacking it! It’s super light you won’t even notice it there. I feel like it’s definitely a piece you won’t regret if you plan on layering, it doesn’t have a wow factor on its own because it is the small version but if you layer it up for some reason it just gives it that extra umf! it’s so light that you won’t hear that heavy clanking .. I have both the original version and small no diamonds I love both equally because I wear the original layered with my Rolex and the small one stacked with other loves looks great depending on how you want to style and the look your going for ! hope this helps!