Stacking Cartier love pave bracelet

Beautiful! Is the VCA the xs size?
Thank you! Yes it’s the XS size, JUC is 15 and Love sm is 16. The XS is slightly smaller than the JUC and Love in terms of inner circumference IMO because it’s more round instead of oval on the wrist, but the S looked way too big/wide and didn’t stack nicely with the sizes I already had.

Pretty stack I like it.

Can I ask where is the ring from?
I generally don’t wear ring on pointer. I can, but just not much because all the rings I have seem to make my pointer finger looks fat lol (I believe I am sz54 for comfy fit).

Yours look thin enough, and with some diamonds?
Thank you! The RG ring on my point finger was a custom one I commissioned with my friend in London who was starting out as a jeweler back in 2012. I asked for a specific width (2mm) and hammered texture with the small diamonds around the band. It’s a very sentimental piece for me! Unfortunately she’s not making jewelry anymore since 2018 after wanting to focus on her family so I don’t have a page to direct you to, so sorry! The design inspiration came from an old Tiffany ring design back then, maybe you can find something similar?

Reactions: nicole0612
Thank you! Yes it’s the XS size, JUC is 15 and Love sm is 16. The XS is slightly smaller than the JUC and Love in terms of inner circumference IMO because it’s more round instead of oval on the wrist, but the S looked way too big/wide and didn’t stack nicely with the sizes I already had.
So pretty! I also wear a 16 Love and I am wondering - does the XS pearls of gold stay put in your stack? Or will it tend to go over your Love?