Stacking BV Bracelets Thread

Beni

Apr 29, 2010
I know that there might be an "accessories" or "jewelry" thread in the reference forum somewhere already but I would like to dedicate this thread to mainly pictures of our BV bracelets worn with other jewelry, watches etc. (Just like the one they have in the Hermes forum)

So show us how you wear your amazing bracelets! :graucho:

Here's mine:

DSC_0195.jpg

What a good idea for a thread. I pair my silver bangle with everything to. If I can ever find my camera I'll take a picture.

Me too! Since I got my BV silver bangle, I've worn it EVERY day - but I change the companion bracelets daily. Today, I'm just wearing it with my Baltimore RAVENS bracelet (I'm not a football fan, but I live in a much happier household when they win!). I bought my granddaughter the same bracelet - she broke the first one, so I replaced it (she's 6). My son and DIL are raising a real football fan!

I have to add to my BV bracelet collection ASAP!

Attachments

• BV bracelet.jpg
    BV bracelet.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 851
bisbee I saw so much purple today! I drove past Smyths last night and all their exterior lighting was purple. I love your bangle. Mine is the thin one that clasps together. It would look good paired with yours.

bisbee said:
Me too! Since I got my BV silver bangle, I've worn it EVERY day - but I change the companion bracelets daily. Today, I'm just wearing it with my Baltimore RAVENS bracelet (I'm not a football fan, but I live in a much happier household when they win!). I bought my granddaughter the same bracelet - she broke the first one, so I replaced it (she's 6). My son and DIL are raising a real football fan!

I have to add to my BV bracelet collection ASAP!

I really like your bv bracelet!! Is this style still available n how much did u get it for?? I love it!!

I was not a big stacker until a certain someone turned me onto the look. That certain someone is my dear GF Grandmommie :ghi5:.
Here are some combos I usually wear, especially in Summer. These BV SS bracelets cause me trouble at the airport every time! Mixed in are some TODS cuffs and my BV ring.

538784382_o.jpg

538784460_o.jpg

Great thread! If you are looking for something to store all your cuffs and bangles on, try a large fuzzy paint roller. Now that mine are stored where I can see them together, I find that I wear them more often.