stacking bracelets, watches, etc.

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice

1. Hihihi, love to join the party although I own no bracelet yet. ;)

Here we have Monsieur Chocolat Chaud wearing his stack a few days ago:

[​IMG]

mcc.jpg
  2. #17 Mar 7, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2010
    Ms Piggy............this is such a beautiful, effortless look.....maybe b/c the leathers are so similar......it's one of my favorites! But, I also love the mixture of bracelets in your other photos, including the tennis bracelet..........So Chic

[​IMG]

3. Boucle Sellier silver/barenia double tour bracelet stacked with non-H bracelets (I hope that's OK)

[​IMG]

Three bead bracelets I made:
    1 - wood w/silver beads
    2 - star rubies
    3 - Tahitian pearl rejects

and the others:
    4 - Boucle Sellier double tour
    5 - older Tiffany silver chain bracelet similar to Chain d'Ancre

4. Monsieur Chocolat Chaud buying fruit this evening:

[​IMG]

mcc 2.jpg
  5. I agree, this is a great thread. It was not easy searching threads to find pictures when I tried to do it a few months ago. There are some additional pictures in the threads in the Hermes clubhouse on clic clacs. I wear just the clics, and pair them with fun bracelets. I will post some pictures when I get a chance to take them. Looking forward to seeing some other ideas!

6. Black chamonix and palladium CDC with Black barenia and silver Sangles double tour:
    [​IMG]

7. Great thread, I have a few pix floating around here on different threads. I cannot post them yet since I'm confined to my iPhone:sad:

8. #24 Mar 7, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2010
    Here are a few of mine.

Various H bracelets stacked with a Tods bracelet:

Kelly Dog & Tods
    Night & Tods
    Nova & Tods
    RG Clic clac & Vert Olive Clic Clac
    RG Clic Clac & Ex Libris Enamel

Kdog and Tods.jpg Night and Tods.jpg Nova and Tods.jpg IMG_1123.jpg IMG_1124.jpg
  9. And a few more combos:

RG CDC & RG Clic Clac
    KenC Enamals in Craie & Orange
    KDog in Barenia & Nova in Barenia
    KDogs in Ebene and Barenia

IMG_1125.jpg IMG_1126.jpg IMG_1127.jpg IMG_1128.jpg IMG_1129.jpg
  10. One more,

K Double Tour and Nova

IMG_1130.jpg
  11. Rileygirl.........You've got sooo many different ways to stack your bracelets...........I love them all:love:

12. Love this thread!! it is motivating me to take some pix as I love to stack'em. H and non-H together. At the H sale last week, I found a rouge H enamel bracelet in chaine d'ancre design that I immediately thought would look super paired with my silver chaine d'ancre. The light bulb in my head went off yesterday that I should pair it with my double Kelly rouge watch as well!

LTC, and Riley your pix are fabulous!

13. Love everyone's photos!!! What great inspiration!

14. Lulilu - marvelous thread... and just a delicious way to be more enabled.... Here is an old photo of my barenia stack (let it grow!)

[​IMG]