Stacking advice

Schon729

Nov 27, 2015
image.jpg
My love is a 16 and my JUC is a 15. I was advised by the SA on the sizes as I don’t like too much movement on my wrist. If I wanted to add a small WG love to wear closest to my arm, would I size up to a 17? Or would that cause it to overlap over the other two when I put my arm down? I’m afraid getting another 16 will make it too tight as my current stack is already fitted. Any advice would be helpful!

Usually it is best to get the same size for love stack because otherwise they’ll overlap.. what will happen if you add a second love is that the whole stack will move closer to your hand if that makes sense.. the love closer to your arm will always be on the widest part of your arm and the others will be closer to your hand.. the stack will move in the direction of your hand not arm.. I hope I’m making sense as this is not easy to explain lol

Reactions: Schon729
Usually it is best to get the same size for love stack because otherwise they’ll overlap.. what will happen if you add a second love is that the whole stack will move closer to your hand if that makes sense.. the love closer to your arm will always be on the widest part of your arm and the others will be closer to your hand.. the stack will move in the direction of your hand not arm.. I hope I’m making sense as this is not easy to explain lol
Maybe we are both crazy but I totally get what you’re trying to say. Can’t wait to add another to the stack. Thanks for your help!