Stackable diamond rings.....

Bagluvluv

ALMA HUNTER
O.G.
Aug 16, 2006
I have a price question for these rings....

I am sooo in love with how they look with stacks of 2 or three...its not too much yet is enough to give that wonderful Diamond flash....

How much do they usually go for?? My local jewler is asking about $290.00 for a fairly small diamond band with little diamond on the face of it....and not all the way around...:shrugs:

i have a stack of three. two diamond and one blue sapphire. i wear the sapphire in the middle. they are full eternity and are set in platinum. i love them and find them very versatile.

i sometimes wear the three on the left hand and my engagement ring on the right. other times i wear one diamond eternity ring and my e-ring on the left and the other diamond and sapphire ring on the right.

i like them well enough to be considering a diamond and blue sapphire mixed band. i used signed pieces facets collection and they are great. people frequently compliment me on them. i hope that helps. :yes:

Thats reasonable.

I have a half eternity ring thats .30 carats G color (15 diamonds half band) in 18K white gold and I paid about $250

Thank you and thanks everyone for your wonderful input.....I went and bargained with them and got 2 bands 14k for $450.00...dont know the kt though....looks to be about .25 or so...one is white gold and one in yellow which I wear together....I really love it b/c it just gives that flash of diamond but is not too much......I want more!!!!!!:yahoo:

Attachments

• DSCF0013.JPG
    DSCF0013.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 3,897
Thank you guys!!!!

I am really loving them....they go with everything but is worry free....I put them on different fingers on a whim and it just gives it that little something without all that carat weight......I really want more but cant!! Ughhhhhh.....

Love your rings especially the yellow one. It's so pretty. I have several but would love to get more. Perhaps a rose gold, yellow gold or a canary diamond band so they could be switched. I tried on a Yurman cable ring and it looked adorable.:yes: I just can't help myself. I'm clearly addicted.:shrugs: Here's my current group. Geez my hands look old...

Attachments

• stack.jpg
    stack.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 2,806
Love your rings especially the yellow one. It's so pretty. I have several but would love to get more. Perhaps a rose gold, yellow gold or a canary diamond band so they could be switched. I tried on a Yurman cable ring and it looked adorable.:yes: I just can't help myself. I'm clearly addicted.:shrugs: Here's my current group. Geez my hands look old...

:nuts: Sooo pretty!!!!! :yes: