Stack of Thin Loves?

happybunny321

Jan 24, 2020
Hi, do any of you own multiple thin love bracelets? Could you share your stack?

I have a single thin love now-- was hoping to buy a classic love but the price point is simply to high for me now so Im debating adding a second thin love and building a stack?

Hi, do any of you own multiple thin love bracelets? Could you share your stack?

I have a single thin love now-- was hoping to buy a classic love but the price point is simply to high for me now so Im debating adding a second thin love and building a stack?
Im really wanting to purchase the thin love!!! How long have you had yours??? Any issues with it???

Im really wanting to purchase the thin love!!! How long have you had yours??? Any issues with it???

I love it! I think the thin love doesn't get enough credit. I actually tried both classic and the thin back in August when I got it but the two sided closure of the classic love I think can be a little more risky if it comes loose and it did seem a bit big on my wrist.And you can put the thin version on by yourself-- same with taking it off if you need. I haven't had any issues with it and I keep it on 24/7. If this will be your first love bracelet (it was mine) and youre looking for both price point and design the thin love is a great option, I think this forum generally prefers classic (which is equally beautiful) but its not always the best fit option.

I love it! I think the thin love doesn't get enough credit. I actually tried both classic and the thin back in August when I got it but the two sided closure of the classic love I think can be a little more risky if it comes loose and it did seem a bit big on my wrist.And you can put the thin version on by yourself-- same with taking it off if you need. I haven't had any issues with it and I keep it on 24/7. If this will be your first love bracelet (it was mine) and youre looking for both price point and design the thin love is a great option, I think this forum generally prefers classic (which is equally beautiful) but its not always the best fit option.
Do you find that your screw can be easily turned??? I’ve heard people say they can turn the screw with they’re fingernails.

Do you find that your screw can be easily turned??? I’ve heard people say they can turn the screw with they’re fingernails.

I can turn mine with my fingernail. It can't turn without something in it to move the screw if you are concerned. I've had mine for almost 2 years. I only take it off for exercising and have no issues with it coming loose or undone.