**~~>--St. Patty's Day '09: What's your lucky CL?--<~~**

In the unlikely event that i can find those emerald green Very Noeud's that i'm after i'll definately be wearing those. However, since as i've been looking for months with no luck i think i'll have to cross them off the list for SPD!

Savvy, those are my inspiration for getting the Bow D'orsay and dying them emerald green!!! I still can't decide if I should do it though...

I would KILL for some emerald VN's. Myself and a few others have hunted for a pair in my size but nothing. I was going to buy a pair of champagnes and dye them but i'll hold out.

I agree with my lovely friend speedah, do it!!! Bargain pair in the deals thread .. the $1500 ones :P

She is kind of right in a way though ... when i attempted to pre-order them a few months ago a few sizes did actually sell out. She obviously isnt aware that they have all sizes available now. To try and make almost double is abit sickening!!

Although I'd rather drink green beer, I'll be at the hospital: my sister's baby has been in a body cast for the past 6 months, and she's having surgery to remove it on St. Patrick's Day. So it will be a very lucky day, hopefully, and I'll wear my new Belle booties to visit her in the hospital!

yeah socal! I need to see a pic of those!! They sound fab!!!!!
I think i need to see a piccie of those socal! They sound fabulous.
^^Oooh, those are so pretty!
The only green CLs that I have are dark green patent VPs with the gold tip, I guess that'll work!

Here ya go... They're very :tender:

Very Prive in Green Patent w/Gold Tip
DSC01074.jpg

DSC01067.jpg

DSC01069.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for posting your pic xnplo~yay shoe twins! I was thinking, uh-oh...I'll have to take one when I get home! I had them on my avie pic a little while back but they're so dark, they look black unless you have a flash.