St Lucie bag news

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have a little gossip about this model.
    I called the Paris boutique today to enquirer about this bag in black. It turns out they don't have any and they won't be receiving it again. The SA on the phone told me they are "changing" this model. It isn't being discontinued but it will have a make-over.
    She didn't tell me exactly what changes will be done it they will have more news in June probably, she said.
    Anyone knows anything? Was this bag selling bad so they need to change it so quickly? As I understand this model is quite new.

2. Thanks for sharing this! Can't wait for the new model to be revealed, I have high hopes for this renovation! :smile:

3. I just read my post again and I have so many grammar mistakes omg lol!
    Sorry about that I was literally on the street walking and having a coffe when I typed this.

Back to topic, I'm also very curious to see the new version. I liked the simplicity of the current one, I really have no idea about the changes.

4. Don't know about the St.Lucie update.
    But the Alpin backpack is scheduled for release in June is USA and Asian markets before its release in late summer/early fall in Paris.
    I think the NYC boutique and Barney's are already accepting pre orders

5. That backpack looks great in pictures, I wish I lived closer to a Goyard store.
    How much is it going to cost? Was it around 4K $?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice