St Louis XXL - any owner can share impressions?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ,
    I have found out Goyard has launched an XXL version of the St Louis. Looking into it but I am not finding a lot of info either on Goyard site or YT etc. Anyone who owns this bag in this forum?
    Apologies if a similar thread has been already opened and thank you in advance for pointing me to it. :smile:

Beatrice

kyyan likes this.
  2. I saw and tried it
    Super huge and deep
    More like for men or people with taller frame
    Too overwhelming in my opinion esp Asians

3. https://www.purseblog.com/goyard/goyard-saint-louis-xxl-tote/

bagidiotic likes this.
  4. They have also launched XXL version of Artois a few weeks back.

It was gigantic IMO

But the SA explained to me that similar to Saint Louis XXL it was meant as a travel bag, not so much as a daily bag.

5. So is the St. Louis xxl meant to be a travel bag and not a beach bag? Travel bags get weighed down and we all know the St. Louis doesn’t do well if it’s weighed down.

Dooneysta likes this.
  6. I tried it on in the boutique this summer as well. I found it sort of ridiculously big and I like big bags! Similar to the way the chanel XXL flap bag looks on just but even bigger. The handles did seem much thicker then what I have on my GM though. The SA I was working with did say it is truly a beach bag. I can't imagine putting anything more then a few beach towels in there. It looked very droopy even on display too. Personally not my style.

SDC2003 likes this.
  7. I’m petite, but I bought it as a travel tote. Yes, it’s way too big as an everyday bag, but is great for trips when you need to throw in last minute items, like a sweater and nick pillow for your flight, and if you need extra space for all your souvenirs on the return ;) I find the size similar to my large Longchamp travel bag...

8. 59DF3D9C-544E-441C-862D-F0C3A22B95A6.jpeg Just carried it on a trip...fared well on the plane and was great for shopping. It’s very lightweight, but the straps are thick and reinforced, so it held a lot! The pouch is also larger, so held my passport, cards, cash, compact and lipstick. 2898DE12-E496-46C8-A19A-DA31DF977225.jpeg

Dooneysta likes this.
  9. I love it! Congratulations :flowers:

MsAli likes this.
  10. Thank you!

11. Any modelling picture ?

MsAli likes this.
  12. I’ll take some tomorrow :smile: