St.louis PM or GM?

Stefano

Nov 15, 2010
Hello.
I have finally decided to order my first goyard. But now i am really confused about the size.
I am a boy of 25 years old, i put always in the bag only few things like wallet, nintendo ds, tissue... so i thought that maybe for the use i need to do it`s better the PM, but i am little that the PM it`s to feminine...What do you think about?
For a man it`s better a PM or a GM?

Then blue or black?

I`m sorry for my english but i`m italian who live in japan, so my english is not good.

It's tricky to know which one to get unless you've seen them in person. Before I saw them, I was going to get a PM, but once I tried it, it was too small and decided on the GM.

If you want to carry it on your shoulder, you might find that the PM is too small. Some people find it hard to get over their shoulder. The GM goes over easily, but it is a much bigger bag. I think it depends on whether you prefer a larger bag or a smaller bag.

I think either the blue or the black would be fine for a male.

P.S. Lui parla inglese molto bene!

I think GM would be great. The larger size would give you the option to also use as a travel bag as well as an every day bag. I love both of the blue shades in Goyard. Which one are you considering, the light blue or the navy? I would love something in both blues and also a bag in black. Can't wait for your reveal!! I am so excited for you. I know you will love it. Whichever size/color you end up will be fantastic.

I have the PM at the moment, I have decided to get the GM soon though. For reference I am 5'9" and the PM fits perfectly on my shoulder, just like the Neverfull MM. I don't think it is to feminine if you style it right. Also I put a base shaper in mine so it won't slouch to much which I also think helps the overall look

I have the PM at the moment, I have decided to get the GM soon though. For reference I am 5'9" and the PM fits perfectly on my shoulder, just like the Neverfull MM. I don't think it is to feminine if you style it right. Also I put a base shaper in mine so it won't slouch to much which I also think helps the overall look

are you worried that the base shaper may cause the edges to rip easier?

I had a grey pm for a few months and tried hard to convince myself the size doesn't look feminine, but gave up alas. Who am I kidding rite? It's similar to a guy trying hard to convince himself & the world a Kelly 28/Birkin 30 does not look feminine on him.

I now carry a red (!) gm and discovered that it's the size, not so much the colour that will look suitable on a guy. Learnt an expensive lesson here, so go for a GM (any colour will do). ;)

I had a grey pm for a few months and tried hard to convince myself the size doesn't look feminine, but gave up alas. Who am I kidding rite? It's similar to a guy trying hard to convince himself & the world a Kelly 28/Birkin 30 does not look feminine on him.

I now carry a red (!) gm and discovered that it's the size, not so much the colour that will look suitable on a guy. Learnt an expensive lesson here, so go for a GM (any colour will do). ;)

I have pretty much same experience.

The size of pm is just too small for guys. Unless you are petite? For me I look ridiculous carrying pm. GM is perfect!

I personally cannot pull off a PM, it looks way too feminine. It all depends on your height, I'm 6'1 and the GM is the perfect size for me. Another con about the PM is that I could not fit it over my shoulder with a winter coat on.

Hope this helps! :smile: