St. Louis GM for mee?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I have 2 St. Louis PMs, one in sky blue, and one in black/tan, and now I am thinking I want to try out the GM! But I am a bit nervous about the size...I am about 5'4" and overall petite, so I don't want to look funny/overwhelmed with it. Does anyone have any St. Louis GMs to model? I've searched in the forum and only found a couple modeling shots and would love to see more! Also, does it become more wearable once it is broken in? I know my sky blue PM has been worn a lot more than my black/tan PM, and it is less boxy and more slouchy and soft (less stiff). Any help would be so wonderful! Thanks :smile:

2. I have two GMs and they definitely got softer. I think a GM will be fine for you because it does not feel huge, you can also fold the sides in and make it seem smaller when it's not really full.

3. I would definitely get the GM. It is one of my favorite bags!