St. Louis Crystals?

1. What do you think of the Saint Louis Crystals? They're owned by Hermes (that's on topic, right?), same goes with Purifocat. I think I'm getting addicted to the Saint Louis Crystals, they're so gorgeous. My SA showed me a limited edition perfume bottle of 24 Faubourg made by St. Louis Crystal and I almost fainted at the price $1500. But it was so beautiful.

Oh I got myself a bottle of Rose Ikebana~ The SA was really cool, she also gave me a bunch of perfume samples now I have enough to last me several months

2. i looove cristal st. louis the do have fabulous unusual shaped glasses in very intensive colours and yes they do come in fuschia :P

3. Hi, Kou, yes, I love it, I have a full set in the crystal wine, champagne, water, martini, glasses etc... it is cut beautifully, I also love the solid color highball glasses, they look like gems! but don't have the parfume bottle so far. I am so glad you went to your local store...with each visit, you may be getting closer to buying your ostrich!!:yes: and with all the samples...well, you just saved money, and don't have to buy any parfume!:flowers:

4. FUCHSIA!?? They do??!! Oh which model? Oh boy, I feel a new obsession developing now ...

5. I love the crystals ... They have jewelry boxes made in the shape of the animals too. They're so adorable!:love:
    You're right, I am saving money with the samples~~:yahoo: I counted 4 samples of Votiver Tonic (which I would probably never tried if it weren't for the sample - it's pretty unique, i like it), 6 samples of Eau du Marville, 4 samples of 24 Faubourg, 2 samples of Caleche Delicat. Yup, it's a lot of samples:wlae:

6. rose ikebana - yummy:tender:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice