St Louis Color

Mar 14, 2018
Hi! I hope someone can help me with this but I saw a woman in Whole Foods today with a St Louis tote that looked like a taupe color. It looked really nice. I can’t find it on the Goyard site so I assumed it was as a special edition or something but I saw on another post someone said that color was a fake. Does anyone know if Goyard has special edition colors or if it’s a fake? I attached a photo I googled that show the color

D8681D68-A9EC-4F1D-99CB-E5C46CD041F3.jpeg

i haven’t seen the other post saying the color is fake, but coincidentally my friend saw someone in Paris walking around with what sounds like the same color St. Louis. Later the same day, she went into the Goyard boutique and the SA said without a doubt that color is a fake. It’s unfortunate as i would snap one up!

ps - this happened last Summer

i haven’t seen the other post saying the color is fake, but coincidentally my friend saw someone in Paris walking around with what sounds like the same color St. Louis. Later the same day, she went into the Goyard boutique and the SA said without a doubt that color is a fake. It’s unfortunate as i would snap one up!

ps - this happened last Summer
Thank you!! It’s really too bad that the color is a fake. I loved it! More than the other colors lol I was ready to run to Goyard and get one. I bet if they ever had that color it would sell out

To bad!

I use my navy a lot & would love a beige as it sound v under the radar.

Haven’t found another colour that I like any where near as much.
Honestly, I’m surprised they don’t have this color. It’s such a perfect neutral. I’m sure if they added that color it would fly off the shelf. I’d buy it for sure. It goes with everything. I’m on vacation in Florida and I was like I need to go to the Goyard and grab one before I leave. That’s how much I loved it!