St Louis Claire Voie Purple

I have the Claire Voie GM in Violet but not in my home where the bag is at so can't take current pics but here's the pics from when my Goyard LA SA grabbed it for me the day it was released

1612559417609.jpeg

1612559435487.jpeg

And in case anyone was interested...this was the other color offered in the Claire Voie in 2020 last year...I think this is called TURQUOISE but I didn't get it cos I had the AQUA Claire Voie one already that was released in 2019 and they're really quite similar...

1612559533839.jpeg

And this is what AQUA looks like below, from 2019 Claire Voie release

1612559655655.jpeg

Hope this helps!

Oh and just in case anyone hasn't seen it in person...since the Claire Voie is coated on the inside with the solid color...it has a bit more structure to it vs normal St. Louis tote bags...which is nice for those who love the GM size but don't want to see their tote get floppy/soft on the corners/bottoms so easily...

You can reverse the Claire Voie so the solid color inside is on the exterior but it's actually not so easy to do from my experience when I had my Goyard SA show me in the boutique lol ❤️

Hope this helps

I have the Claire Voie GM in Violet but not in my home where the bag is at so can't take current pics but here's the pics from when my Goyard LA SA grabbed it for me the day it was released

View attachment 4980947

View attachment 4980948

And in case anyone was interested...this was the other color offered in the Claire Voie in 2020 last year...I think this is called TURQUOISE but I didn't get it cos I had the AQUA Claire Voie one already that was released in 2019 and they're really quite similar...

View attachment 4980950

View attachment 4980951

Hope this helps!

Oh and just in case anyone hasn't seen it in person...since the Claire Voie is coated on the inside with the solid color...it has a bit more structure to it vs normal St. Louis tote bags...which is nice for those who love the GM size but don't want to see their tote get floppy/soft on the corners/bottoms so easily...

You can reverse the Claire Voie so the solid color inside is on the exterior but it's actually not so easy to do from my experience when I had my Goyard SA show me in the boutique lol ❤

Hope this helps
I am drooling over that violet!! But both colors are magnifique comme tout!

• Love
Reactions: calisnoopy
I am drooling over that violet!! But both colors are magnifique comme tout!

Thank you! I've been impressed with the limited seasonal release colors from Goyard lately...not to mention the option for special order custom colors from year's past (colors no longer available to buy like pink or turquoise) on any of their classic bags from St. Louis totes to Miss Saigons

Loved the limited Silver Animation color they had end of last year too...it was so pretty and special cos I hadn't seen Goyard metallics before

Thank you! I've been impressed with the limited seasonal release colors from Goyard lately...not to mention the option for special order custom colors from year's past (colors no longer available to buy like pink or turquoise) on any of their classic bags from St. Louis totes to Miss Saigons

Loved the limited Silver Animation color they had end of last year too...it was so pretty and special cos I hadn't seen Goyard metallics before
Looooooooved that silver!! It’s truly unique. Agreed—the special colors are just that. If I had the violet, it would be worn from overuse. Vowing to hunt it down!

View attachment 4980947

View attachment 4980948

View attachment 4980950

View attachment 4980951

Hope this helps!

You can reverse the Claire Voie so the solid color inside is on the exterior but it's actually not so easy to do from my experience when I had my Goyard SA show me in the boutique lol ❤

Hope this helps

How do you like the claire voie?
I'm contemplating between getting it in black on black or the claire voie in purple..:heart:
Would love to see a pic of you wearing the bag :heart:

Reactions: MochaJen
How do you like the claire voie?
I'm contemplating between getting it in black on black or the claire voie in purple..:heart:
Would love to see a pic of you wearing the bag :heart:

sorry I'm not on here so often but I'll try to post a pic soon!

I actually like the Claire Voie since it's coated on both sides and gives the GM size a bit more shape vs the regular St. Louis GM tote!