St. Ives Apricot Scrub

Liz_x3

Jun 12, 2007
I have to give a shout-out to this product.
I've been using it for the past week and a half every time I take a shower and it actually works! My skin is radiant and smoother! I love this stuff and it smells so good. :heart:

It smells wonderful but doesn't do a great job exfoliating. IMO there aren't enough microbeads to do a thorough job of scrubbing away dead skin cells. Otherwise it is a wonderful cleanser. :yes:

Love this scrub!! I use it every other day and works just fine for me. Although recently I bought Target's generic version and I think it does a better job. It feels a little harsher on the skin but my guess is it's taking more of the dead skin cells that way.

I've used this stuff since I was 13 (I'm now 21.) It is excellent. I have notice, however, that although I usually like to buy the product that have "sensitive skin" products, I have noticed that the sensitive skin apricot scrub doesn't work as well-- the original version does a great job at really exfoliating! :smile:

^^ I noticed that too! I bought the apricot scrub a couple of years ago but I didn't like the scent. When I tried it again recently, the scent is different! More Bath and Body Works if that makes any sense. But I actually like the new scent better. The old one reminded me of elderly people for some reason.