St Germain BB vs Chanel Half Moon WOC???

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just got a St Germain BB in noir, but also really want a Chanel half moon WOC. Want a bag i can dress up and down. Can't have both right now, which one should I get?

2. Saint germain bb 😍

3. +1!

4. I would have said half moon but since the BB came out, I say BB

5. St. Germain bb. So cute !!!!

6. I think the St Germain BB is better.

7. St Germain BB. I don't like the big C's on the half moon. I would recommend a WOC, though if you can go that small?

8. Saint Germain BB!! Too cute to give up!!!
    She's a keeper❣

9. Are you able to find a Chanel half moon WOC? They were discontinued a while ago so are you looking on the secondary market? I love the half moon and really regret not getting one 5 years ago. I went with the classic rectangular shape. The half moon is a lot more spacious. However, I would not be so inclined to pay a premium for a bag that is 5+ years old as most are priced well above what they retailed at, but that is Chanel - the demand drives the prices and they keep going up.

10. St Germain bb

11. I just bought a black half moon woc from ebay! Looked like it was in good condition so I couldn't pass it up. Should receive it tomorrow! Will post pictures of both. Totally broke and on ban island now :sad:

12. Congrats to you - can't wait to see your pictures! Sometimes I see half moon WOC on Ebay and they are priced higher than what I paid for my Half Moon Accordion Flap bag and it is really incredible! It is such a sought after WOC!

13. I think that was the best route to go since they are both so beautiful! I cannot wait to see pics! :yahoo: A half moon WOC is on my wish list!

14. Here's my black Chanel half moon woc and new Louis Vuitton Empreinte cles in poppy! I love how I can dress it up or down. Love it! Wish I could've gotten it when it was still available from Chanel. Sorry for the photobombing cat :P

dd4b171181f8088217ae02741e4d3d19.jpg

15. Great decision not to miss the half moon! I love that I can squeeze the Empreinte Cles in there together with iPhone 6, lipstick and flat packet of tissue. Enjoy both pieces! I wish I have another one from the boutique before it was discontinued. Tough call as there was graphite, poppy, burgundy, denim.