St. Augustine Saks Off Fifth

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Yesterday, I stopped by the Saks Off Fifth store in the Prime Outlets in St. Augustine, Florida. They had a black patent Prada Gaufre Antik tote, several large canvas Nova check Burberry bags with matching wallets, a white Kooba Gracie, a pink Kooba Cameron Tote, a liquid black Kooba Pamela, several mocha Chloe Padding capsule satchels and a dome bag. I think there were a couple blue nuit ones too. Also a whole bunch of YSL bags - Lg Muse 2 top handle in black patent $1400, Md Majorelle in volcano(gold) $1330, Uptown in black patent $1500, Md Majorelle in magenta $980, Tribute tote in black patent croc $980, Muse 2 in grey croc $1150, Downtown in black $1260. Anyone who is interested can call the store at (904) 824-9605. My sales associate is Jenna Campbell but anyone there can help you. Here are pictures of the YSL. Right now, there is an email coupon good for 30% off all purchases. The store is having 20% off all purchases, but the email is for 30%, so you'll get an extra 10% by using that. Happy shopping.

YSL_001[1].jpg YSL_002[1].jpg YSL_003[1].jpg
  2. Forgot to mention that there are also a bunch of Marc Jacobs quilted glazed patchwork bags ... Ines, Gennifer, a hobo. They have them in both the navy and cream colors.

3. nunnla thanks so much for posting all this information!!!!

4. thank you nunnla!!!

5. can anyone tell me which Burberry bags are there? I can't call right now...I really want a Nova tote...if the price is right?!

6. thanks for posting!

7. nunnla, thank you so much for posting all the information. I really appreciate the 'heads up!

8. here are the photos for burberry!

Prices on the photo go from left to right:
    BQL Manor in white $1000.
    Small Ashbury in Housecheck $1000.
    Mini Lola in Classic $330.
    Phoebe Hobo in Housecheck $870.

burberry.jpg
  9. They have a NICE looking handbag department there. My Off 5th handbag area seriously lacks in comparison. :tdown:

10. #10 Jan 21, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2009
    nunnla - Do you know the email address for your SA (Jeanna)? Or do you know what size the YSL black croc tribute is?

Thanks

11. I wonder why the prices are so high for an outlet?

12. These bags are direct from the manufacturer. They're not overstock from Saks, which is why they're priced so high.

13. St. Augustine Off 5th just opened recently and it is one of their prototype stores. Future Off 5ths will look like this.

14. Those are the Burberry bags they have in St. Augustine - that actually looks like the display ... was it was taken there? The one in the very front is a housechek tote. Someone was looking for a tote. I bought the hobo when they had the Buy One Get One Free sale before Christmas and got a Haymarket Bowler as my free bag. Jenna's email is Jenna_Campbell@s5a.com. She doesn't work every day so it may take her a couple of days to respond. The black croc Tribute bag is the medium size. They also had a raspberry one. The store opened in late November. There is also a Gucci outlet in that same shopping area, just down from the Saks. I posted another thread about a bag there that literally took my breath away ... a large top handled hysteria in plum python. Normal retail is $4395. It was priced for $1679. I really checked that one out well - perfect condition with all components present. Had I not already gotten the black Choo Ramona and burberry wallet to match the housecheck hobo, that Hysteria would be in my closet. Had black "scales" mixed in with the plum - soft, just a gorgeous bag. But I had already done enough damage to my paypal debit card. If anyone wants the Gucci outlet phone number to inquire about the Hysteria, check the other thread. It's there. They had a bunch of other bags too.