Sssssssspecial Limited Reveal

It's actually surprisingly rough, the individual scales almost stand up. You can definitely tell its snake! I'm not a big fan of snakes but it doesn't bother me. I am a bit concerned though about fragility! I worry about ripping one of the scales off.

I have snake skin shoes (not LV) ....they are from '95. The thing about snake skin is that it will dry out, scales stick out and yellow (at least mine did after a few years as they were the same color as your handle-I didn't treat them with anything). Perhaps you can ask LV (if you haven't already) the best way to keep the snake skin maintained.

I have snake skin shoes (not LV) ....they are from '95. The thing about snake skin is that it will dry out, scales stick out and yellow (at least mine did after a few years as they were the same color as your handle-I didn't treat them with anything). Perhaps you can ask LV (if you haven't already) the best way to keep the snake skin maintained.

Good idea, thank you! While I love the bag, I probably wouldn't have chosen it personally just due to the extra maintenance and care I imagine it will require. Part of me wants to exchange it for one without the python. I love how "special" it is but it isn't exactly conducive to my lifestyle!

Good idea, thank you! While I love the bag, I probably wouldn't have chosen it personally just due to the extra maintenance and care I imagine it will require. Part of me wants to exchange it for one without the python. I love how "special" it is but it isn't exactly conducive to my lifestyle!

It's a really cool bag. Look at it this way, you seem to have quite a few bags that you can rotate. It's so sexy and classy, I can see why your husband chose it for you...he's got great taste. :smile: When I got my snake shoes I didn't know I had to treat/maintain them (no internet/computer back then to research) and I didn't know/think to ask. With the necessary python skin maintenance from the start, I think you'll be fine. I personally just didn't know any better back then. I didnt mean to scare you off from the bag because of the python.

It's a really cool bag. Look at it this way, you seem to have quite a few bags that you can rotate. It's so sexy and classy, I can see why your husband chose it for you...he's got great taste. :smile: When I got my snake shoes I didn't know I had to treat/maintain them (no internet/computer back then to research) and I didn't know/think to ask. With the necessary python skin maintenance from the start, I think you'll be fine. I personally just didn't know any better back then. I didnt mean to scare you off from the bag because of the python.

I asked at the store today and they said they don't recommend treating it with anything :search: