Sssssssspecial Limited Reveal

Pavla

O.G.
Dec 28, 2010
Europe
Love sour SL so much! I already saw your mod picture in the clubhouse some hours ago, I was staring at the bag for sooooo long! And just now I discovered your reveal! The bag is amazing!
Huge congrats!

LitGeek

Mar 3, 2013
:faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: Oh my goodness, that SL is outrageously beautiful!!!! :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: What an amazing gift from hubby!!! Looks fabulous on you! Congrats and enjoy!!!

GatorBlue11

Girly Girl Coastie
Jul 15, 2014
Congrats on such a beautiful bag!!! Do the handles feel snaky? I hate snakes so much that I feel like I wouldn't even be able to touch those handles lol They do create a really stunning contrast though!

Meaghanb123

Jan 21, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Congrats on such a beautiful bag!!! Do the handles feel snaky? I hate snakes so much that I feel like I wouldn't even be able to touch those handles lol They do create a really stunning contrast though!
It's actually surprisingly rough, the individual scales almost stand up. You can definitely tell its snake! I'm not a big fan of snakes but it doesn't bother me. I am a bit concerned though about fragility! I worry about ripping one of the scales off.