SSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH!!! We won't tell anyone about your non-Fendi purchases... ;o)

Gorgeous python shoes, saich ... they are TDF!

I did get a gorgeous Miu Miu black leather coffer for Christmas!

Attachments

• DSC_0083.JPG
    DSC_0083.JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 99
  • DSC_00781.JPG
    DSC_00781.JPG
    104.6 KB · Views: 93
That bag is stunning ASL

just got my new patent/python Alexander McQueen sandles.....think I might need a patent spy to go with them.....lol

Attachments

• 138_3852.JPG
    138_3852.JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 95
  • 138_3860.JPG
    138_3860.JPG
    56.9 KB · Views: 91
  • 138_3859.JPG
    138_3859.JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 87
  • 138_3862.JPG
    138_3862.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 94
Recently 2 Chanels and a Marc Jacobs.

Congrats, they must be gorgeous ... can't wait to see pics!

asl...great gift! DId whoever gave it to you know you wanted it?

Saich...HOT shoes! Seriously! I would fall down in those I think:lol:

Thanks:love: ... the coffer was from my DH and kids. I kinda have to give them hints. I gave them three choices: a Balenciaga, a Miu Miu and a L.A.M.B. Then they get to pick the one they like ... that way I'm still surprised at the gift but it's definitely something I wanted!:graucho:

.....I'm sort of in the mood for a coffer too....:upsidedown:

They are reminiscent of the spy bag, the softness and fullness....at first I thot they would be too "young" for me...but maybe not...:P

I keep going to london, where I am meant to be buying Christmas presents, and keep coming back with stuff for me, been so bad.
Got those python jimmy Choos to go with the new LE Zucca then spotted this Ann Demeulemeester shirt. it sort of has pirate sleeves, is very long, but you leave the buttons undone at the bottom, has picture of these men at the bottom, quite out their but saw a picture of it in a mag., and it looks stunning with black jeans.....just need shoes now:graucho:

Wow your jimmy choo python shoes! Where did you find those! I :heart: them!

I have been obssessed with the spy recently and I don't own a whole bunch of spies like many of you but here is my latest non-fendi purchase!

Christian Louboutin Swarovski 100mm pumps! (not sure what these shoes are called!)

Attachments

• Christian louboutin 003.jpg
    Christian louboutin 003.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 90
  • Christian louboutin.jpg
    Christian louboutin.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 94
.....I'm sort of in the mood for a coffer too....:upsidedown:

They are reminiscent of the spy bag, the softness and fullness....at first I thot they would be too "young" for me...but maybe not...:P

Definitely not too young for you! Here's pic below of my coffer with my wisteria spy ... they do have similar designs.:graucho:

ASL, love the coffer.

Saich, love the shoes, as always, but I agree w/ KneeHighz, I don't think I could walk in those!

Thanks ssmama!:flowers:

I have been obssessed with the spy recently and I don't own a whole bunch of spies like many of you but here is my latest non-fendi purchase!

Christian Louboutin Swarovski 100mm pumps! (not sure what these shoes are called!)

Gorgeous pumps ... I love shoes, I just have no where to wear them unfortunately!

Attachments

• spycoffercomparison.JPG
    spycoffercomparison.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 91

These shoes are stunning.....love them. I got mine in Selfridges London. They post to the US if you are interested in getting them. PM me and I shall let you know the details.:smile: