SSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH!!! We won't tell anyone about your non-Fendi purchases... ;o)

Kav - my dogs would love to "play" with Lits cats....not sure the cats would like it though...lol. Did you know a Bloodhound is the only dog who evidence can be given in a court of law, because of the sense of smell.

Balenciaga - so glad you love the bag and shoes, I am not sure either which pair I like the best, I like any shoe as long as they are comfortable...lol

Well, I actually only have two cats, and I only actually *like* one of them ... so maybe your dogs can play with the other.

Here is my first Chanel bag which came today. I have never bought Chanel before but I do like the style of this bag, plus it will be ideal to take all the stuff I carry around with me down to the pool area while I am on my holidays. What do you think???? its got a bit creased up in transit to me so if any one has any ideas of how to get these out please let me know.

Attachments

• 139_3958.JPG
    139_3958.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 209
  • 139_3954.JPG
    139_3954.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 210
  • 139_3960.JPG
    139_3960.JPG
    84.9 KB · Views: 212
  • 139_3961.JPG
    139_3961.JPG
    96.4 KB · Views: 216
Is it all denim? Well... if it's all denim then I would think a low-iron would work... but that said, I think I'd just let it be and with time the wrinkles will come out. I was also thinking about letting it sit in a bathroom while you take the shower, but not sure how the metal would react to that... Or better yet, just take it to a professional. Great pool bag, I think!

Here is my first Chanel bag which came today. I have never bought Chanel before but I do like the style of this bag, plus it will be ideal to take all the stuff I carry around with me down to the pool area while I am on my holidays. What do you think???? its got a bit creased up in transit to me so if any one has any ideas of how to get these out please let me know.

Great Choice :tup:. I have a smaller CC tote in canvas I sometimes take on vacay also, perfect for the beach or pool...
On creases, I would just fill it & they may drop out naturally...:idea:

Thanks BalenciagaLove and Baglady, yes it is all denim and also thought it would be great for the pool.

I do not know if anyone agrees with me ......but would think it would be a good idea if this become a sticky thread....if theirs any mods watching could you make this happen. Thanks

I think that's a great idea SAICH....see what I can do:graucho:

I keep forgetting to show off my first choo:

choo1.JPG choolep.JPG choobl.1.JPG

I was smitten the minute I saw this adorable little leopard skin number. The hair is really fine, not coarse on the Choo Bag. This is called a Tam, its from 2006. I luv it :love:

My last needed sticker from the trio I decided on arrived via DHL today......

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1429591074.522655.jpg

And my initials were purchased through NAP a few weeks ago.....

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1429591134.575645.jpg

Obsessed with these since they first came out but the combo I wanted had never come up at the same time. I finally gave up getting them together & bought them from different places at different times.

I have been trying to decide which older bag needs to be energized....I've narrowed the bags down to 2.....since the stickers are permanent.....an older Prada messenger or a Fendi Silvana. :thinking: