SSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH!!! We won't tell anyone about your non-Fendi purchases... ;o)

As I'm waiting until my next vacation to visit the Fendi Rome boutique, I visited my local Hermès boutique. Santa (DH) brought me a Picotin MM in Etain and I decided to get her some friends: La Maison Des Carrés and Zebra Pegasus pocket squares, and a Rodeo PM in Rose Azalee.

View attachment 3574382
View attachment 3574384
Thanks for letting me share! :flowers:
Gorgeous purchases from Hermes!!! :hugs:
Love the color of your Picotin :hbeat:
We are twinsies on the Rodeo :blush:;)
Congratulations dear crisbac :heart: :happydance:

Reactions: crisbac
Gorgeous purchases from Hermes!!! :hugs:
Love the color of your Picotin :hbeat:
We are twinsies on the Rodeo :blush:;)
Congratulations dear crisbac :heart: :happydance:
Thank you very much, my dear Bother Free! :heart: :hugs:
My DH picked the color, he remembered I had a Turtledove By The Way and chose Etain. He literally read my mind as it's a color that was in my wish list.
And yes, we're twinsies on the Rodeo! :ghi5:

As I'm waiting until my next vacation to visit the Fendi Rome boutique, I visited my local Hermès boutique. Santa (DH) brought me a Picotin MM in Etain and I decided to get her some friends: La Maison Des Carrés and Zebra Pegasus pocket squares, and a Rodeo PM in Rose Azalee.

View attachment 3574382
View attachment 3574384
I LOVE your new handbag! Beautiful bag in a beautiful color! Congrats :smile:

Yay we have the same fur ball! It reminds me of both a Star Trek Tribble and one of the aliens from Critters. Lol.

Thanks guys for the compliments! :flowers: I'll let Hubby know that he is Purse Forum approved. Hehe

View attachment 3574382
View attachment 3574384

So much yummy H in this photo! Santa was very pleased with you this year:P. Your silks are just stunning, the detail is amazing:loveeyes: