Ssssh.....I sneaked out to NM and bought this new Fall...

hehee..congrats Karen! I just went to NM Palo Alto today (sadly, to return the blush patent..) I didn't see anything that caught my eye (my SO is happy for that, lol) glad you got the bubble bag - it's beautiful! i was looking thru the catalog and I could have sworn I saw your name on the list for a couple of things..hehee.

Thanks kuriso! Seems like you like to go to Palo Alto NM too, u know, we really should go there together someday! Sorry to hear that you have to return that blush patent. Who was your SA? I hope you will receive a replacement of it soon. Did you see all those Fall bags on display , nothing interest you? I did put my name in a couple of those gorgeous fall bags...hehe...no self control whatsoever. :sweatdrop: I am still waiting for the new Lady Braid to arrive. It should be in NM around the month of Oct., hopefully that will give me enough time to convince my DH that I really need just that ONE MORE bag.:graucho:

Thanks again for all your compliments.
When I first saw that bag right out from the box( all stuffed up with papers), I kinda worry if it would look too boxy and puffy on me. But after my SA took out most of those tissue papers out...it looks gorgeous!:heart: The leather is lambskin, so soft and I love that yummy chocolate look!:drool: The bag is very roomy, I will try to remember to take a pic of the inside tomorrow morning and post it up here.

Swanky Mama of Three, I will post these pics along with the pic of the inside, and other info of it tomorrow.:yes:

woooww! What a beautiful bag!! Amazing color. The size is perfect and it looks really great on you.
Do you know if this color comes with silver HW as well? TIA