Ssssh.....I sneaked out to NM and bought this new Fall...

petals12

O.G.
Feb 23, 2007
Ever since summer vacation begins for my girls, I find it very, very hard to drive over my favorite NM to recharge my energy (no time with all the driving around for their activities). I had been feeling miserable after talking to my NM SA that one of the new Fall bag that has arrived, and she can only hold it till this weekend. So, out of desperation, I sneaked out to NM while my girls and DH went to Club Sport for workout.

When I got to NM, my SA surprised me with 2 Fall design Chanel bags instead of one...it was the Bubble Quilted Bowler and the Pocket In the City. To make the story short, I bought the Bowler home with me...it was a very hard decision...sure wish that I can take both!:sweatdrop:

Anyway...here are my pics...

CIMG0001-2.jpg

me and my Bubble...

CIMG0012-1.jpg

CIMG0002-2.jpg

......oh, after just 2 hours being away (with that one hour of driving round trip), I did show back up in Club Sport to join my family, and did my workout...boy, did I feel good!:wlae:

congrats on the bubble! at first i thought it was a little too bubbly, almost like a north face jacket, but after i saw your modeling pics, it is perfect!! i think it looks really good on your shoulders... love your outfit too~