SSSHHH! Quiet please, this is a library! PICTURES ONLY NO CHATTING!

I think that's what seahorse suggested{?} or similar.
Chanel makes dozens and dozens of bags every season, there would be several hundred bags easily.
I don't have time to do that personally.

Thanks for the reply. I'm new to "handbag obsession" land (I say that with much love). I'm trying to learn more so I can hone in on my tastes. I thought LV had gazillions of new styles and Chanel was simpler and had fewer styles. In June I'm going to some Chanel event and I guess it will help me to see everything again since I bought my black flap. I want a summer bag or summer color. Should be fun.

it's a common misconception that Chanel doesn't have a really big selection, but they have a bigger selection than any other designer I know.
There's a TON of bags that aren't really mainstream so they aren't as noticeable possibly.
In additional to the dozens of different lignes, each ligne comes w/ 2-5 different styles/sizes and then there's the different colors as well.

Reactions: Pygmy
Swanky, how about a "Post your chanel wallets" thread too? since we already have RTW & Footwear.. In that case, finding a perfect wallet will be easier too. :biggrin:

Hi Gals, i am new to this blog and I am enjoying myself totally. I need help here. Im in love with a Brown chanel bubble bag but cant seem to find any pictures in the net. I would love to have the picture or the model number of it.
Clue#01: Pre-fall collection 2007
Clue#02: Brown full leather
Clue#03: Size: Big Hobo
Clue#04: Strap is pleated leather instead of the orignial Chanel strap
Clue#05: Last seen in Hong Kong.

PLease please please.. if anyone can help me to locate a picture or the model number. thanks so much!!