Ssense.com question

tnguyen87

O.G.
Jun 30, 2010
Louisiana
I placed an order for a bag yesterday I had my eye on for a while and the transaction went smoothly. I received an email from them today telling me they had to cancel my order due to invalid information yet they already took the money out of my account. They said I cannot reverse this cancellation and if I were to place another order then I would have to use a different card. Has this ever happened to anyone?

dreamlet

Find Beauty in the Ordinary
O.G.
Oct 22, 2010
San Francisco
I placed an order for a bag yesterday I had my eye on for a while and the transaction went smoothly. I received an email from them today telling me they had to cancel my order due to invalid information yet they already took the money out of my account. They said I cannot reverse this cancellation and if I were to place another order then I would have to use a different card. Has this ever happened to anyone?
Last year they cancelled a large order I placed and would only tell me that their security team had flagged the transaction. I think it was because I was shipping to an address that was not my billing address. I was able to reorder the items with another card and have them shipped to my billing address. I did speak to a customer service rep on the phone before placing the order, and he said he would make sure it went through.