SS21 Seasonal Collection

So justification in my head went like this (LV addict style): why was there a price increase on this seasonal collection? > what makes this NF so different? > DUH! We’re paying for an extra bag charm! Of course it’s going to be more expensive :lol:View attachment 4998336

Still obsessed :heart:

lol, MB. Please help me justify getting both the Speedy 25 in Brume and the OTG Blue....:biggrin:

Stunning -- congratulations on this gorgeous piece! More and more, I like the interplay of silver and gold, and I love how the lock looks with this.

You picked the far better color, imho. I love silvers and grays. And I love, love epi in silver -- like LV's discontinued anthracite. I hope I can withstand the temptation of this one.

Thanks! I agree 100%! If it wasn’t for the mixed hardware I wouldn’t haven chosen silver. On top of that, the fact that the hardware is so large and substantial gives off such a cool chic look. It’ll literally go with everything.

Also, the shape is a new shape LV hasn’t done before. I get so tired of the same silhouettes they do every season. If you look at the Pre-Fall 2021 collection, the blade clutch isn’t offered again..thank god! I hate when LV repeats the same shape over and over again the following season in a new color way/print.

I would def check it out especially now that the collection has pre launched. It’s such a fun and edgy bag. Extremely roomy and a bit heavy, which I don’t mind. Inside it’s full on shiny gold and comes with a mirror. Love it! Though, the price point of the clutch is a bit high IMO, but it’s runway and special so it’s fine lol.

Best of luck!

View attachment 4997914What will you be preordering??!

I’m thinking the trio pouch, mini pochette and Kirigami. Also considering the speedy or neverfull (curious about the tiny backpack too)
I have managed to order the mini pochette, so expensive this time but hopefully its worth it

Attachments

• 7CDA619B-4C2A-497B-8F38-619A2C0D9A3B.jpeg
    7CDA619B-4C2A-497B-8F38-619A2C0D9A3B.jpeg
    31.7 KB · Views: 148
Any idea on whether the raffia is structured like wicker or could it end up slouching?

I have no corporate info about that. However, these raffia styles start at $4,000 usd ++ so they had better be structured !! If you notice though, the weave is small and not wide like wicker/rattan, so I imagine could get accidentally crushed...:shocked: I won't even imagine if they got wet...pricey little LVoelies...

Reactions: BrandSnob
Thanks! I agree 100%! If it wasn’t for the mixed hardware I wouldn’t haven chosen silver. On top of that, the fact that the hardware is so large and substantial gives off such a cool chic look. It’ll literally go with everything.

Also, the shape is a new shape LV hasn’t done before. I get so tired of the same silhouettes they do every season. If you look at the Pre-Fall 2021 collection, the blade clutch isn’t offered again..thank god! I hate when LV repeats the same shape over and over again the following season in a new color way/print.

I would def check it out especially now that the collection has pre launched. It’s such a fun and edgy bag. Extremely roomy and a bit heavy, which I don’t mind. Inside it’s full on shiny gold and comes with a mirror. Love it! Though, the price point of the clutch is a bit high IMO, but it’s runway and special so it’s fine lol.

Best of luck!
I liked it but now I love it! Thanks for the detailed review on this amazing new clutch.